Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1221 - 1240 of 1245 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm excited for you! I just hit hour #9 and I'm loving it. I'm looking into an ecu reflash, clutch kit and aftermarket exhaust to blacken it out even more! My first pic after washing it.
Screenshot_20200126-195641_Messages.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
The yellow 2015 has 200 hrs.
The digital camo has 400hrs and 3600 miles. Both are beasts and why I'll never buy anything else
The yellow 2015 has 200 hrs.
The digital camo has 400hrs and 3600 miles. Both are beasts and why I'll never buy anything else
Thanks for the info I’ll probably get a 2up next. I can’t tell from the picture but what engine is your 2up?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up my first CanAm Outlander 1000 XT friday, had to polaris Sportsman XP1000 before that. Really excited to see how these two compair.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy, just bought a 2016 Outlander 1000R Max XT. It didn't come with a owners manual. Where can I find the serial number so I can order and/or download owners manual and service manuals for it.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2020 Can Am Outlander XMR 1000r Max
175 Posts
Howdy, just bought a 2016 Outlander 1000R Max XT. It didn't come with a owners manual. Where can I find the serial number so I can order and/or download owners manual and service manuals for it.

Thanks
Under the seat. Right side of the frame.

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Good afternoon, checking in with my 2020 outlander 1000r M XR. Upgraded from a 2007 outlander 800 and had some questions.

Thanks
That is the exact same machine I purchased. Year and colors. What is your questions? Maybe I can help with some answers?

·
Registered
9 Posts
That is the exact same machine I purchased. Year and colors. What is your questions? Maybe I can help with some answers?
Hey Freewill...you look like you know what you are doing....I had a couple of questions. I just got a 2018 (new) Outlander MAX XT-P 1000R cause I needed a 2up. I am a motorcycle and jet ski guy and don't know @#$% about these ATV things. I wanted some basic upgrades with out getting crazy as I am a trail rider, no mud. After discussing with a few people that have ATV's I think I got the basics covered with a RJWC dual exhaust, DynoJet tuner, CV Tech clutch and I put 30" Cryptids on 14" stock wheels. I have also ordered a Can AM rad relocator as it feels hot to me when riding. I looked at the forums and people have recommended a high flow waterpump, larger radiator, fan controller and Evans coolant,,,,any thoughts on this novel I just wrote...lol

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Hey Freewill...you look like you know what you are doing....I had a couple of questions. I just got a 2018 (new) Outlander MAX XT-P 1000R cause I needed a 2up. I am a motorcycle and jet ski guy and don't know @#$% about these ATV things. I wanted some basic upgrades with out getting crazy as I am a trail rider, no mud. After discussing with a few people that have ATV's I think I got the basics covered with a RJWC dual exhaust, DynoJet tuner, CV Tech clutch and I put 30" Cryptids on 14" stock wheels. I have also ordered a Can AM rad relocator as it feels hot to me when riding. I looked at the forums and people have recommended a high flow waterpump, larger radiator, fan controller and Evans coolant,,,,any thoughts on this novel I just wrote...lol
I wouldn't bother with a tuner. I plan on sending my ECU in to get it flashed at that place I have read about in these forums. It's like $100 to have it flashed and they have a good turnaround getting it back to you. They will call you to find out exactly how you have your machine set up then program the ECU to your modifications. They will remove all limits, set fan to come on at a lower temp, ritchen up the fuel, and what ever else you may want done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got the same one...put 30" crypids on the stock wheels, CV Tech primary clutch, full exhaust split duals from RJWC and a Dynojedt power commander V.... the thing sounds like a race car. I also got a Cecco steering stem brace and it really stiffened up the handle bars. Cant wait to get it out with all the mods.

1221 - 1240 of 1245 Posts