Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1277 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outlander Xxc
14 Posts
Hi all got a Outlander 2020 XXC 1000R and so far like it.
Put winch on it, new exhaust (did not go RJWC, did GSE performance) and upgraded the tie rods. Took the front rack off I think it looks better, rear need to stay to carry drink if needed.
50 miles on it and looks like it got 500 :)
I got TRX450R and hmm, love the shocks and the almost run the same, hmmm almost.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Can AM Outlander MAX XT-P 1000R
9 Posts
For the 2up owners are you finding you ride more with a rider or as a single?
single....it is like my Harley and I would rather ride single....had to buy her, her own bike and 4 wheeler though...ouch...lol

·
Registered
2018 Can AM Outlander MAX XT-P 1000R
9 Posts
finally got to ride it with all the mods installed....what a beast! bullet fast and very responsive. Suspension was really nice on some rough trails in the Ocala (FL) national forest trails.

2018 Can AM Outlander XT-P 1000R
OEM radiator relocator
RJWC full systems split dual exhaust
DynoJet Power Commander V
Boyesen super cooler water pump
30" Crypids
Cecco Racing Steering brace
OEM deluxe fairing with short windshield

·
Premium Member
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
522 Posts
finally got to ride it with all the mods installed....what a beast! bullet fast and very responsive. Suspension was really nice on some rough trails in the Ocala (FL) national forest trails.

2018 Can AM Outlander XT-P 1000R
OEM radiator relocator
RJWC full systems split dual exhaust
DynoJet Power Commander V
Boyesen super cooler water pump
30" Crypids
Cecco Racing Steering brace
OEM deluxe fairing with short windshield
Got pics?

·
Registered
22 Posts
old 51 hello! I am 68 years old. I have never been on any forum before . First time. I bought my 2016 1000 xt new. started out with a 2012 800 xt. put 8800 miles on it some on the farm the rest in the sand and mountains.
Now I have 4200 miles on my 1000 I ride it hard but maintain it well.

n

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got mine August 13th. I have 5 hours on it now. I like it alot except for not be able to start off without it jumping. Think about being at the top of a hill needing to ease into the throttle. YOU CAN'T.
ive got 4 hours on mine now. Is the 20 hour “ease in period” necessary? I’m ready to let the big dog eat lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
I put 50 miles on mine then started riding harder. Don't know if thats right but have had no problems. I had to get use to the throttle also could run you into a fence or a tree. I put my thumb up farther towards the throttle pivot and squeeze but that can get a little tiring.

·
Registered
13 Posts

New to the atv forum. Waiting for my first atv to arrive from the south of Canada, getting shipped up to Canada’s northern territory called Nunavut. Once I get this in I plan on some great hunting trips and camping. Played with the accessories a bit. 2 week estimated shipping time via air freighter.

·
Registered
13 Posts

New to the atv forum. Waiting for my first atv to arrive from the south of Canada, getting shipped up to Canada’s northern territory called Nunavut. Once I get this in I plan on some great hunting trips and camping. Played with the accessories a bit. 2 week estimated shipping time via air freighter.
2020 Can-Am outlander max limited 1000r

·
Registered
2020 outlander xxc
2 Posts
Hi all got a Outlander 2020 XXC 1000R and so far like it.
Put winch on it, new exhaust (did not go RJWC, did GSE performance) and upgraded the tie rods. Took the front rack off I think it looks better, rear need to stay to carry drink if needed.
50 miles on it and looks like it got 500 :)
I got TRX450R and hmm, love the shocks and the almost run the same, hmmm almost.
Nice machine! I just picked up the same xxc. I like the look of the front rack off. You have any more pictures of it off? Also how do you like the exhaust? Did you re map it or get a new ecu?

·
Registered
2020 Outlander Xxc
14 Posts
Nice machine! I just picked up the same xxc. I like the look of the front rack off. You have any more pictures of it off? Also how do you like the exhaust? Did you re map it or get a new ecu?
I like the exhaust a lot (have spark arrestor installed) and a lot cheaper than RJWC... :)

I did not remap any and I think it runs good as it is.
I have issues with fuel though as it shuts off sporadically especially with full fuel tank (Bad fuel pump or vent).

Put a box on it also for slow rides. Need to carry water, hmm on long trips...

Got a hitch also hopefully it stop me from flipping over during wheelie and tow some home as its a 1000 can pull any...

Winch used 2...

For the winch relay, cut the wires, re crimp and put under seat...

1241 - 1260 of 1277 Posts