Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

What type of bulbs are there in Outlander 570? Low/hi/Park? Looking to replace them with LED's

Edit: damn you autocorrect Android finnish dictionary on my keyboard...

Janne

Lähetetty minun VIE-L09 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couldn't find the info from manual but found it on this forum. Low beam H11 and hi beam 9005. Still not sure if park light is t10 or t5.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The info I gave you was from the Outlander L manual.
Can't see the other 570 Outlander's being different or why the info isn't in your manual?
Check in the Specifications under Electrical System.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My manual only said 55w and 60w, not the bulb type. I called the service but they weren't sure about those either :) Apparently L-models are different. Anyway, problem solved and LED's are on the way. Also ordered both t5's and t10's for park light, just to be sure.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My manual only said 55w and 60w, not the bulb type. I called the service but they weren't sure about those either :) Apparently L-models are different. Anyway, problem solved and LED's are on the way. Also ordered both t5's and t10's for park light, just to be sure.

Hey Grey,

I'm looking to upgrade the stock halogen headlights for my Outlander 570 DPS. Was wondering if you can link the LED replacement lights you went with, and if you like them?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts

What led did u order

1 - 7 of 7 Posts