Can-Am ATV Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here it is and I changed bumpers since I have mine from my 450 and I still have things to add like my bluetooth audio and finis hooking up the lights and radio and adding gun racks I have
IMG_0118.jpeg
IMG_0120.jpeg

·
Registered
37 Posts
New 2018 Outlander 570 Max DPS

Our first quad! I told the wife ... If we are staying in PA, I need something to plow with!

I love the way the Promount plow attaches and decouples. Super easy!!
Bought mine for the EXACT same primary reason, AND I'm in northeast PA. :O

Love the ProMount 60" steel blade as well! LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, just joined the forum. Got my 570 Max XT a week ago. Got the Can Am mudguard extensions and Can Am heated grips/thumb warmer fitted. Seems to take quite a while to heat up, is that normal? (and definitely not nearly as hot as the 11 year old ones on our Arctic Cat diesel, you can't keep your hands on them for more than a minute or two when on high!)

Very pleased with the quad so far. It's the T3B variant with ABS to meet Euro road regulations - well at least ABS is required if you want to exceed 37mph on the road. In practice they seem to be slower, we had a demo quad on trial without ABS and was limited to 26mph!!! Mine is unlimited.

I have ordered the deluxe fairing and high windscreen as I've been spoilt by having one on the Arctic Cat. I was torn between high and extra high but in the end I thought I want to be able to see over the top of the windscreen like the Arctic Cat rather than look through it. More of a wind deflector I suppose. Also ordered the 12 gallon trunk box for extra storage. Read some pretty dodgy reviews and some not so bad but getting it for less than half price as it was fitted to a quad in the showroom. Surely got to be worth a shot at that price?

Couple of pics:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also I read somewhere the 2019/2020 570's were downtuned 650's. Anyone shed any light on that? Certainly the registration document shows it as a 650cc. Better mpg perhaps?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi, just joined the forum. Got my 570 Max XT a week ago. Got the Can Am mudguard extensions and Can Am heated grips/thumb warmer fitted. Seems to take quite a while to heat up, is that normal? (and definitely not nearly as hot as the 11 year old ones on our Arctic Cat diesel, you can't keep your hands on them for more than a minute or two when on high!)

Very pleased with the quad so far. It's the T3B variant with ABS to meet Euro road regulations - well at least ABS is required if you want to exceed 37mph on the road. In practice they seem to be slower, we had a demo quad on trial without ABS and was limited to 26mph!!! Mine is unlimited.

I have ordered the deluxe fairing and high windscreen as I've been spoilt by having one on the Arctic Cat. I was torn between high and extra high but in the end I thought I want to be able to see over the top of the windscreen like the Arctic Cat rather than look through it. More of a wind deflector I suppose. Also ordered the 12 gallon trunk box for extra storage. Read some pretty dodgy reviews and some not so bad but getting it for less than half price as it was fitted to a quad in the showroom. Surely got to be worth a shot at that price?

Couple of pics:

View attachment 96384

View attachment 96385
Brand new for half price? Geez...where do YOU shop? LOL

Welcome!

P.S. My heated grips and thumb warmer are VERY hot on the highest settings (4/4). I keep them at 2/2 when it's about 30 degrees F out, and they are just fine. I also have the deluxe fairing with the lighting kit, as I use my bike primarily for snow plowing (need to see over the blade when it's raised).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brand new for half price? Geez...where do YOU shop? LOL

Welcome!

P.S. My headed grips and thumb warmer are VERY hot on the highest settings (4/4). I keep them at 2/2 when it's about 30 degrees F out, and they are just fine. I also have the deluxe fairing with the lighting kit, as I use my bike primarily for snow plowing (need to see over the blade when it's raised).
Thanks for the welcome.

Its not often you get a deal out of a Scotsman I tell ya! ;-)

I wonder why mine are so poor, on 4/4 they are probably half as hot as the AC ones. What size of screen did you go for? Got any pictures with screen fitted?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.

Its not often you get a deal out of a Scotsman I tell ya! ;-)

I wonder why mine are so poor, on 4/4 they are probably half as hot as the AC ones. What size of screen did you go for? Got any pictures with screen fitted?
Maybe have you dealer check out your warmers. Seems a little cool to me from what you're saying.

I bought the low windshield for my fairing:

·
Registered
14 Posts
17 year old prairie got tired. Was time for a replacement. Wanted trail/utility. Did a lot of reading, drove a few, and settled on a 570dps. Big difference. So smooth and in stock form good power. Looks are better then anything out there. Slowly want to add some mods. Starting with the cvt/clutch. Stock they are clunky. The sound goes through me. That’s the only complaint. Thinking when I get board with the 570 I might hand it down to the boy and pick up a 1000. Except for the cvt, it’s a well built machine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
2016 L570 dps, 4500 kms ,not one issue other than cold plastics breaking in the bush. The bikes a tank.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts