Can-Am ATV Forum banner

101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was loving my 2020 outlander 570. I’ve got about 700 miles on it now and I feel it’s not working as great as it was. I have way less bottom end power, the throttle response has changed, I get a little clunking noise sometimes when I come onto it. I also have consistent issues with my speedometer working off and on. Anyone else have problems like this?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I was loving my 2020 outlander 570. I’ve got about 700 miles on it now and I feel it’s not working as great as it was. I have way less bottom end power, the throttle response has changed,

Anyone else have problems like this?
Running ethanol free gas? Some carb injector cleaner for a tank or two could wake the bike up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Running ethanol free gas? Some carb injector cleaner for a tank or two could wake the bike up.
Yes I’ve always ran ethanol free gas. I had an incident one day in the woods where my bike kept cutting out when I hit the throttle, at one point stalling and wouldn’t start back up. Let it set for a while to cool down and it started back up, just hasn’t worked quite the same since. Took it to the dealer, they had no answers for me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Still sounds like carburetor/fuel to me. Fresh fuel, injectors cleaner, R&R the fuel filter, and ride it like you stole it.
I’m gonna give this a try. I’ll let you know the outcome!! Thanks for suggestion. I’m new to bikes, learning as I go!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes I’ve always ran ethanol free gas. I had an incident one day in the woods where my bike kept cutting out when I hit the throttle, at one point stalling and wouldn’t start back up. Let it set for a while to cool down and it started back up, just hasn’t worked quite the same since. Took it to the dealer, they had no answers for me.
My '19 570 did the same thing. Ended up changing the plugs and that fixed it up. Went with NGK Iridium. Something you could try.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2004 Outlander 400 HO, 2014 Outlander Max 650XT, 2016 Outlander Max 570XT
7 Posts
This is my wife's 570 Pearl White Max XT we purchased new in 2016. It's build number 320. I put a wrap on it when new and it's holding up well.

·
Registered
2004 Outlander 400 HO, 2014 Outlander Max 650XT, 2016 Outlander Max 570XT
7 Posts
It's a custom wrap. I purchased a bulk 4' x 10' roll of Muddy Girl Camouflage film on line and wrapped each body panel. It took a good weekend to do after watching a few hours of YouTube videos but it was worth it. Otherwise, any shop that does vehicle wraps should be able to do it.

101 - 120 of 155 Posts