Can-Am ATV Forum banner

121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Same for me with my 2020.
What problems are you having. Mine is the heat issue, I have a bit of loose play in my power steering (can wiggle bars left to right without tires moving) have a weird grinding noise coming from front end (not the brakes)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’m having a heat issue, the bike doesn’t feel very safe at higher speeds, for example over 40mph. I’ve been having a weird sound coming from my clutch case, my speedometer doesn’t work all the time. My newest issue is sometimes my bike will cut out and either stall or just won’t go. Then it will snap out of it and be fine, I held it half throttle the other day and it only got up to 5mph. Getting a whining sound too. Goes to the dealer in a couple days. I’ve only got about 800 miles on it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah doesn’t sound to fun on a new machine. Hopefully dealer can fix everything for you. Mine is out of warranty so I have been trying to find fixes myself to save money and also because all the dealers around me are 2-5 weeks behind schedule on services.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah doesn’t sound to fun on a new machine. Hopefully dealer can fix everything for you. Mine is out of warranty so I have been trying to find fixes myself to save money and also because all the dealers around me are 2-5 weeks behind schedule on services.
I don’t blame you, if I didn’t have warranty I would avoid the dealer as well

·
Registered
2021 Can-Am 570 Outlander
30 Posts
I just ordered my Outlander 570 last Friday. They have no idea when it will be in and ready for me to pick it up. As soon as I get it home I will post some pictures before it gets any mud on it. This is my first quad. So I am looking forward to getting it out and having some fun.

Adding a picture. I’ve also added a winch since the picture was taken.

Jim

·
Registered
500 Posts
I just ordered my Outlander 570 last Friday. They have no idea when it will be in and ready for me to pick it up. As soon as I get it home I will post some pictures before it gets any mud on it. This is my first quad. So I am looking forward to getting it out and having some fun.

Jim
IMO, the 570 is the most bang for the buck. If you are into wheelies, throwing back dirt, running tracks into the deep mountains, then more powerful machines are helpful. From my experiences, so far, with plowing (where a quad is well tested) the 570 is great, and even the 450 would likely do just fine. But the 570 with its v-twin is a step above the 450 and not that much more expensive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
180 Miles in on my 2020 Outlander 570 (base). Machine has been bullet proof so far, had the speedometer issue, ended up being a loose cable on the gauge (grey plug). Only suggestion would be stiffer front springs, the terrain in the north east isn't kind. Think lots of loose big rocks and roots. The aluminum skid plate has paid off so far with the soft front springs.

Upgrades
-XT Front Bumpter
-2500LB Super Winch Terra
-Radiator Guard
-Can Am Aluminum front skid plate

·
Registered
2018 CAN-AM 570 DPS
44 Posts
180 Miles in on my 2020 Outlander 570 (base). Machine has been bullet proof so far, had the speedometer issue, ended up being a loose cable on the gauge (grey plug). Only suggestion would be stiffer front springs, the terrain in the north east isn't kind. Think lots of loose big rocks and roots. The aluminum skid plate has paid off so far with the soft front springs.

Upgrades
-XT Front Bumpter
-2500LB Super Winch Terra
-Radiator Guard
-Can Am Aluminum front skid plate
View attachment 99937

My new to me 2018 after I fitted protection at the weekend. It then got it's first good work run out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sold an 02 grizzly and bought my wife a new one today. She was eyeing my 850 after trying my power steering.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Bought my wife a new 570 this last spring, we had a 570 max that didn't have power steering and she thought it a bit hard to steer, so bout her a brand new hold over from 2019. Then found a 2016 with power steering, new tires, winch, and only 383 miles on it. Switched the plastics out, (not a fan of yellow) and sold it so now have two with PS. Just scored some beadlocks for hers through a little wheeling and dealing.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
We just bought a 2021 570 DPS with a 60" ProMount plow. Just over 2 hours on it, but I'll have lots of questions! Love it so far.
20201217_192232.jpg

121 - 140 of 155 Posts