141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outlander 570 Max XT
28 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi. Did you end up getting the slip on and tuner? Looking at one for my 570 max. Not sure which one to get
Yeah I did! I got the performance series slip on and the HMF tuner. I love it, completely worth it. The sound is amazing and it opened my bike up quite a bit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks nice. Funny thing is that I had emailed HMF and they said they didn’t offer one. They had 570, but not the max. I emailed and phoned big gun and they couldn’t even bother to respond after the initial contact. What year and model is your bike. I trying to find out if the OEM is the same part number between the 1 up and the max. If it is the same, that may be the way I have to source one. Thanks again for replying

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was browsing the HMF website. It seems you should be able to get one! I have the 2020 Outlander L. So I could be sure, I actually had my can am dealer order it in for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Did you find much improvement with the exhaust getting hot. During the summer I found the left side of the machine was uncomfortable warm. Wife’s machine was the same. Surprised plastics didn’t melt

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes with the stock exhaust I had some severe temperature issues, the hmf and tuner made a massive difference! Aside from the great sound, it really does make some improvements overall. I could never go back to stock.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Awesome. Glad to hear that. Going to call the dealer and see if the 570 and 570 max use the same OEM exhaust. If they do, I will get one from HMF. They should fit then. Tuning should be the same as they are the same motor. Just different length in the frame. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes tuning should be the same for sure! You’re going to play around with it anyway until you find what you like. No problem for the help let me know how you make out!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Fall riding in Parry Sound. Stayed at the KOA which backed onto the Seguin trail.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts