Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2563 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see how many of us we have here. If you have one or are going to be buying one......

I have a non XT with Bomb bumpers, CV guards

·
Premium Member
4,468 Posts
I have one ordered (800XT). In theory it will be here before the 31st. The wait is killing me.

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WVR how are you liking the Bighorns? I know I really liked mine but they went when I sold my 03 Outlander

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ROLLING7s. welcome to our forum. My dealer uses the Mud Hook Xtremes on his demos. Seem to be good tires.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Outlandish – Thanks for the welcome. So far they seem to be a nice trail tire. The only complaint I have is they don’t climb deadfall trees as well as mudlights or bighorns. I plan on selling them in the future to get another set of bighorns. Just not sure if I want 26” or 27”.

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bigollie welcome. We have another member here from Rochestor, ruapache

I had an 03 and an 05 400 but sold the 03 when I bought my 800

·
Registered
914 Posts
Nice I like it WVR. Outlandish and I were talking about size to go with it, and I have finally decided to go with the 27s. I always knew I wanted the Bighorns just not sure what size. I think I am also going with the Motosports wheels. Just have to work some overtime which means no riding:frown:frown

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My dealer has had two demos with the Motosports wheels . One yellowXT with black Pikes Peak and a green MAX with the Castlerock wheels. Both look excellent! I particularly like the black Pikes Peak's on the yellow bike.

Pikes PeaK

Castlerock

·
Registered
291 Posts
LA, thanks! Glad you liked them. I just ran across you asking for a picture today :roflao: in another topic. I posted front and rear views as well. It will loose a little power with this size tire. BUT the ride is making up for that in each and evry ride I take. Dont get me wrong, the power loss is minimal, and the bike feels ALOT more stable in off camber situations. It rained for 2 days here and I went out for a night ride last night in the mud and they performed flawlessly in the slick orange clay even. I dont think anyone will be dissapointed at all with them IMO. I think I will go 25 0r 26 for the summer months, if I can sqeeze them into the budget :pray:

Best tire I have ever used guys no joke.

Sorry if I got a little off topic :raz:

BTW those castlerock wheels....... ROCK those are sweet looking.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
hi very new to atv's after reading la migratx, yours & others [you guys sure you dont work for the bomb factory]? i have ord a 800 xt & 400 for wife & other riders,older kids. 800 suppose to be here 10/26 had to take advantage of 5 year warranty & i think reabate on 400. have read much 1st post --maxdun--redmond wa.

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome maxdun! No we don't work for them LOL. I personally am on my 4th new Bombardier......I'm sure you will enjoy your new Outty's.

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They should throw us some cash for all the good comments huh!!!
Yeah now that would work or......."Hey Bomb, Ineed a plow for my 400. Remember all those nice things I said?" :roflao:

1 - 20 of 2563 Posts