Can-Am ATV Forum banner

2541 - 2560 of 2563 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everybody,

Just bought a 2019 850 Max North and some Camso 4ST's. Will use primarily in winter for ice fishing and lake riding. Looking forward to chiming in and gaining some knowledge from other members.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bomb 800

I have a Bombardier 800 XT. I believe it's a 2005. it was the last year BRP used that label. It's been on trails in California, Nevada, Utah (the best for us), Wyoming, Montana, Idaho & Oregon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got a 2012 Outlander 800R XT with 1K miles for a steal. I can’t wait to start buying parts 😎 Hopefully I can find some Ohio riders.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi I just joined today. We have a 2011 800 outlander max LTD and love it,only problem has and still gets very hot running slowly,i once remembered reading about a system to trick your fan to starting up much sooner,does anyone remember such a device?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Guys,got a 2011 max 800r xtp,just new to this,learning a lot from these sites,greetz from The Netherlands!

·
Registered
6 Posts
2005 outlander 800 Owner here.

These are some old photos.
I might be the only person from the Middle East on this forum?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey everyone. Small engine guy, just now getting into ATV's. Mowers and 2 cycles are my main gig. But moving to Arkansas recently seems I'm gonna have to expand to ATV's.
My brother is a proud owner of an 2006 Outlander 800.LTD edition. I found this site looking for a solution to the popping noise that coming from either the back axle or the diff.
First thing I noticed was the LR boots were cracked. The dust cover on that side is missing. After getting the LR axle out, I'm now lost. I did notice the outside bearing is bad. A lot of wiggle. The bearing from the diff, seems pretty smooth and not loose. Except I can feel a tiny bit of grinding in one spot.
Inside the diff looks as if it's gotten water in it. It's not real milky, but it's a little lighter in color than a snickers wrapper.

Maybe I should save all of this for a Q & A thread.

Anyways, happy holidays to everyone. Hope I don't ask too many stupid questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Installed the PITA fairing & windshield a couple weeks back on my 800 XT... Certainly not impressed with fitment of all the pieces. I expected better quality from CanAm, especially for the price. It looks good from 10-15 feet, but I'm kinda anal about things, so I'm sure most others won't notice the imperfections. GPS goes on next week.

2541 - 2560 of 2563 Posts