Can-Am ATV Forum banner

181 - 200 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Few upgrades since the last time i posted... iron Baltic skids, aluminum valve covers and water necks, BRP rad relocate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jungleman

·
Registered
763 Posts
Nice Bike Brother!
What tires are those?
Thanks! Just got my parts for my rear prop shaft u joints. Not looking forward to that.

30" cryptids.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dig the color scheme! A set of LinQ 4 inch rack extensions in the same color as the Bumper would really set that bike off!

·
Registered
3 Posts
We got our '21 850 MAX a few weeks ago. So far, so many smiles.

Only thing is we'd like to make the exhaust either quieter or deeper: the sound is particularly noticeable for the passenger sitting on top of the pipe, and after a day long trail ride, it gets a bit much. Suggestions of where to start looking? atvsilencer.com (e.g. BT-99) and Kolpin Stealth seem to be good options to fit after the existing muffler. But neither look like they would work well with the 2021 muffler config. So replacing the stock muffler may be the only option?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got one of those orange ones,,,,no need to post pic, looks just like the one a couple posts up!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have had the same machine for a year now. Great ATV except for where the winch is, you have to tear half the machine apart to change the line.:mad:(n)

·
Registered
2021 Can Am Outlander 850 XT
2 Posts

Well boys... I f'ing sent her ... hahahah just became a 2021 Outlander 850XT owner YESTERDAY! This was from todays adventures. I gotta tell you SO happy with my choice. I really wanted an XXC 1000 because of looks/sporty swag etc but with help from a friend realized it was not the "best" choice. Was not fond of the camo AT ALL (but it's growing on me, I only had two choices and with low inventory, well this was the choice). I gotta say... today alone made it worth every penny! LOVE THIS MACHINE. Kept up/did everything every quad we went out with today did. Todays quads were: Polaris Scrambler 1000 / XXC 1000 / XMR 1000 / XMR 1000 / 570 Outlander ... and my invisible machine straight from the crate more than impressed me! It's a pleasure to introduce her!

Just for others references as far as price... $13,053 OTD. That is with full Can Am skid plates, Can Am heated grips, Helmet (thrown in), Gloves (thrown in), and CT Sales Tax (they waived freight), thinking that was a decent deal in this COVID landscape!

Reactions: Jungleman

·
Registered
2021 Can Am Outlander 850 XT
2 Posts
Got mine the end of September!
Where did you get the lower bumper/support under the stock headlight bumper... thanks !

181 - 200 of 210 Posts