Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2021 650 Max XT
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if any of you have had shipping delays that have been extended more than the 4 week delay. I ordered a 650 Max XT in April and was supposed to arrive in July, I was given a 4 week delay with a ship by date of August 28th, I am hoping I do not get notified of further delays next week...!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered my 2021 XT-P Max on January 21st. Initial delivery date was 4/30, that turned into 5/30, that turned into 6/30 and finally that turned into 7/30. I took delivery of it on 8/19. The delays are inevitable at this point especially for those of us in Canada, it seems like the U.S. dealers are being prioritized over the Canadian dealers judging by some of the short wait times members from the U.S. on this forum have had for their machines over the past 8-10 months.

·
Registered
2021 650 Max XT
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered my 2021 XT-P Max on January 21st. Initial delivery date was 4/30, that turned into 5/30, that turned into 6/30 and finally that turned into 7/30. I took delivery of it on 8/19. The delays are inevitable at this point especially for those of us in Canada, it seems like the U.S. dealers are being prioritized over the Canadian dealers judging by some of the short wait times members from the U.S. on this forum have had for their machines over the past 8-10 months.
That is exactly what I am worried about starting to become a pain that is for sure...! Enjoy the XTP
Cheers 🍻

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered an outlander 850 Max XT on August 14th with a delivery anticipated in November. Hopefully they achieve this delivery time.

·
Registered
2022 Outlander 850 XT ordered 😉
241 Posts
I ordered an outlander 850 Max XT on August 14th with a delivery anticipated in November. Hopefully they achieve this delivery time.
Same here !
850 Outlander XT

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice. Hope it arrives on time for you as well. Are you getting any options for your atv?
Will install all myself. Deluxe fairing complete with mirrors and high windshield, shifter lock, heated grips and throttle, 86L cargo box, LED light bar, swap low snd high beam bulbs for BEAMTECH LED, voltmeter, Koso temp gauge and finally for now will swap original brake pads for EBCs.
Can't wait 😝
Luc

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice! This is my first atv so I am starting with mirrors and heated grips.
Don't know in what part of the country you are but a windshield is a must (IMO). My first was a 2016 Outlander 850 MAX XT also and at the beginning I didn't have a windshield. Trail ridding , 40-50km/hr, -20C and a bit of wind 🥶🥶🥶 I installed one and night and day. It's a no brainer for this one also !!!
You will love the MAX 😉

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Will install all myself. Deluxe fairing complete with mirrors and high windshield, shifter lock, heated grips and throttle, 86L cargo box, LED light bar, swap low snd high beam bulbs for BEAMTECH LED, voltmeter, Koso temp gauge and finally for now will swap original brake pads for EBCs.
Can't wait 😝
Luc
Interested in beamtech leds...which bulb model fits?

·
Nobody Special
2020 Outlander XMR 1000r Max
1,104 Posts
Will install all myself. Deluxe fairing complete with mirrors and high windshield
I strongly suggest not getting the mirrors made to mount on that fairing. They are useless. Too low and vibrate like crazy. I took them off mine and tossed them. I got the $79 mirror kit that screws into the bolt hole on left side next to the mater cylinder and with clamp for the RH side. Love them on my XMR 1000. Attaching pics so you can see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wondering if any of you have had shipping delays that have been extended more than the 4 week delay. I ordered a 650 Max XT in April and was supposed to arrive in July, I was given a 4 week delay with a ship by date of August 28th, I am hoping I do not get notified of further delays next week...!
Hi there, took the delivery of an 850max xt a week ago. original order was an 650, was suposed to be in July, date is now september for that unit. Dealer offered me to upgrade to an 850 wich I accepted. I hope you get yours soon!

·
Registered
2021 650 Max XT
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi there, took the delivery of an 850max xt a week ago. original order was an 650, was suposed to be in July, date is now september for that unit. Dealer offered me to upgrade to an 850 wich I accepted. I hope you get yours soon!
Congrats enjoy the new ride, I would take that deal too!!

·
Registered
Outlander Max X-TP 1000T
270 Posts
I strongly suggest not getting the mirrors made to mount on that fairing. They are useless. Too low and vibrate like crazy. I took them off mine and tossed them. I got the $79 mirror kit that screws into the bolt hole on left side next to the mater cylinder and with clamp for the RH side.
This ^^^^
When I ordered my Max XT-P 1000 with Deluxe Fairing I was lucky enough to be guided by local riders who had experience of those mirrors and said to avoid as they were useless. Also, I was unable to locate any, and I mean any, online review that wasn’t negative. The bar mounted mirrors are, IMHO, far superior. If you can cancel that part of the order and replace you won’t be disappointed.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Don't know in what part of the country you are but a windshield is a must (IMO). My first was a 2016 Outlander 850 MAX XT also and at the beginning I didn't have a windshield. Trail ridding , 40-50km/hr, -20C and a bit of wind 🥶🥶🥶 I installed one and night and day. It's a no brainer for this one also !!!
You will love the MAX 😉
I did the same thing last winter, no windshield, riding in freezing weather, for several miles, out hunting for wolves. I was so layered up it took away some of the fun. My solution is not to ride in freezing weather, at least not for several miles. I can plow in 20 or so minutes and needn't get up to much speed, to the windshield is not need for plowing.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I strongly suggest not getting the mirrors made to mount on that fairing. They are useless. Too low and vibrate like crazy. I took them off mine and tossed them. I got the $79 mirror kit that screws into the bolt hole on left side next to the mater cylinder and with clamp for the RH side. Love them on my XMR 1000. Attaching pics so you can see.

View attachment 103791 View attachment 103792
Thanks for the advice Freewill
I will take this info seriously !
😉

·
Registered
10 Posts
U
Order a 2021 or 2022 model

1 - 20 of 61 Posts