Can-Am ATV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
you have a picture with them on and installed?
Love all the forum participants but you guys are as easily distracted as my wife. I think the topic at hand relates to shipping timeframes. I am interested in feedback on that point and will happily search the accessory chats when I am ready for those upgrades.

I ordered an 850 XTP in April and my WIsconsin dealer has no idea when it will arrive. What 2021 ATV delivery times have others experienced? From date of order to date of delivery. Just curious.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 650
1,113 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,113 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 Outlander XMR 650
5,210 Posts
damnit @xsever lol, quit derailing the thread :p

·
Super Moderator
1,113 Posts
damnit @xsever lol, quit derailing the thread :p
Ban me already!! :ROFLMAO:
No seriously, feel free to move all the posts related to Beamtech to my thread which I linked above. We can continue the conversation there and I can answer any questions they have. Cheers.

·
Registered
2021 650 Max XT
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Love all the forum participants but you guys are as easily distracted as my wife. I think the topic at hand relates to shipping timeframes. I am interested in feedback on that point and will happily search the accessory chats when I am ready for those upgrades.

I ordered an 850 XTP in April and my WIsconsin dealer has no idea when it will arrive. What 2021 ATV delivery times have others experienced? From date of order to date of delivery. Just curious.
I know it is a bit frustrating mine is supposed to ship Saturday but I am not holding my breath as stated earlier ordered in April suppose to arrive in July and then the "infamous" 4 week delay!

·
Registered
2021 650 Max XT
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I know it is a bit frustrating mine is supposed to ship Saturday but I am not holding my breath as stated earlier ordered in April suppose to arrive in July and then the "infamous" 4 week delay!
Just received the call shipping on the 31st should arrive by end of next week.. Long time coming cant wait!!!! 🤞 🤞

·
Super Moderator
1,113 Posts
Ordered in April, the dealer had no advanced notice but received the unit today. ‘21 850 xtp. Wow, awesome machine.
Congratulations!!!
Where are them photos already?? Show us the beauty!

Reactions: olemedic

·
Registered
2021 Outlander 850 max XT-P
51 Posts
The 850 xtp that I'm waiting on was originally ordered back in January 21. That guy backed out so I put a hefty deposit down because I was told it would ship 8/10/21 with delivery expected on 8/20/21. Not only did this not happen but no one called to tell me. Now im being told 8/28 which was yesterday but who knows. When I called the dealer he said he's waiting to hear back if 8/28 is the delivery date or ship date and he was going to request tracking and would call me back in 1 hour. Of course I never heard back.

I really don't want to be a pain in the back side BUT when I'm told a date I expect at the minimum a courtesy call saying it's been delayed but I guess that too much to ask. I called back again and spoke to a different sales guy and he said nope 9/28. Yea I was slightly upset and just want to know the truth. Is this a game the dealers play to get a deposit? Do they really not know when they will ship? Are they really being told one date then CA is changing it?? It's a pretty shady way to do busines. I completely understand there was a fire in July but when I was told 8/10 it was well after that fire. I certainly don't mind waiting but to continue to give dates that aren't real is complete BS in my book!!! This is my first Can-Am but have had a multitude of other ORVs and understand the current climate but that's still NO excuse! I hope they get it together real soon and stop treating their customers this way. Don't even have the bike yet and already a super bad taste in my mouth. I hope your experience is much better then mine.

Cheers,

·
Registered
2021 650 Max XT
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Just kidding fellas.
It is frustrating waiting for sure!! unfortunately can't get anything almost.. right now I am waiting on parts for my shed and has been 5 weeks already and going to be another 4 - 6 weeks. I have kept in close contact with the salesman I dealt with and he has been really good at keeping me informed, today is shipping day so I hope to get the call by end of the week that it has arrived been a long wait.....
Cheers 🍻

21 - 40 of 61 Posts