Can-Am ATV Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wondering if any of you have had shipping delays that have been extended more than the 4 week delay. I ordered a 650 Max XT in April and was supposed to arrive in July, I was given a 4 week delay with a ship by date of August 28th, I am hoping I do not get notified of further delays next week...!
I ordered the Outlander Max XT 1000 a couple weeks ago, the dealer gave me an anticipated delivery of either April or May of 2022

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Just notice on the weekend the date my 1000R XMR was assembled, 07/21 . It was put together in July and I received it September 17th. Ordered Feb. 19th. So you could be in for some wait time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I strongly suggest not getting the mirrors made to mount on that fairing. They are useless. Too low and vibrate like crazy. I took them off mine and tossed them. I got the $79 mirror kit that screws into the bolt hole on left side next to the mater cylinder and with clamp for the RH side. Love them on my XMR 1000. Attaching pics so you can see.

View attachment 103791 View attachment 103792
I have a Max North Edition Outlander and want to install mirrors. Problem with the left side is that the Max North has a heated grip controller that uses the available screw hole. If you look at the first photo above (the one with the fairing mounted mirrors) you can see this heated grip controller and how it uses the hole that would be available for the left side mirror. Is there an easy fix for this? By chance can I use the left side mirror to hold the heated grip controller in place?

·
Registered
2021 650 Max XT
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I have a Max North Edition Outlander and want to install mirrors. Problem with the left side is that the Max North has a heated grip controller that uses the available screw hole. If you look at the first photo above (the one with the fairing mounted mirrors) you can see this heated grip controller and how it uses the hole that would be available for the left side mirror. Is there an easy fix for this? By chance can I use the left side mirror to hold the heated grip controller in place?
If you take the screw out of the heated grip the screw on mirrors goes in that hole and keeps the heated grip controller in place. Works great!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, i had on order a 2022 outlander MR 570 model, gave a 500$ deposit and waited for 3 1/2 month for it, then it got there but they never told me it could have missing parts and it did, it was missing the cluster and the same day the dealer told me that i was on the internet and a 2022 outlander XMR 650 showed up as a complete unit so i cancelled the 570 and got that one insted.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Outlander Max XT 650
1,318 Posts
Hi, i had on order a 2022 outlander MR 570 model, gave a 500$ deposit and waited for 3 1/2 month for it, then it got there but they never told me it could have missing parts and it did, it was missing the cluster and the same day the dealer told me that i was on the internet and a 2022 outlander XMR 650 showed up as a complete unit so i cancelled the 570 and got that one insted.
Congratulations and that's a nice upgrade you got there. You will not be disappointed trust me. The 650 makes 62 HP whereas the 570 makes 48 so you're in for a nice treat. Let us know how it rides and be sure to post photos. Happy ridin'

Reactions: CanAm22

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congratulations and that's a nice upgrade you got there. You will not be disappointed trust me. The 650 makes 62 HP whereas the 570 makes 48 so you're in for a nice treat. Let us know how it rides and be sure to post photos. Happy ridin'
thanks, i have 65 km on the clock now and i am verry pleased with the ride and power. i dont know if posting youtube links are aloud, if not i will delete.

here is a short video:

·
Super Moderator
2016 Outlander Max XT 650
1,318 Posts
thanks, i have 65 km on the clock now and i am verry pleased with the ride and power. i dont know if posting youtube links are aloud, if not i will delete.
Definitely allowed! We always enjoy such videos. Keep em coming and happy ridin'

We're getting a lot of snow here right now so a Saturday morning ride with the boys is being organized.

·
Registered
Oxford blue 2022 Outlander 850 XT
363 Posts
Nice ride 😜😜

Oupps !! 🤔

Looking at this video, I must admit that I'm WAAAAAY easier on my throttle 😳

40km on the clock only
Am I tooooo easy 🙄

61 - 73 of 73 Posts