Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anybody that can correctly tune a power programmer or re map the fuel of an 2008 efi Oulander 650 in Tennessee? I have a slip on exhaust and aftermarket air filter recently added and would like to get the most out of my machine, make it more powerful, and protect it from any damage. Any info is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had spoke with a guy in the Mississippi/ Memphis area but were never able really to get together. Are you familiar with it?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I have a friend in crossville that has tuned some outlanders. He has done tuning on larger bored outlanders.

I'll ask him on the other forum i am with and see if he can tune yours.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Brian, As long as you have a Power Commander III or V. I would be more than happy to tune it for you. I live in Crossville which is not that far from you. I have tuned just about every brand out there. I can do a Basic EFI Tune or a Dual Cylinder Race tune. That will be up to you. I have tuned more Can-Ams than any other. I've tuned stock bikes, 840, 912, 916, 960's.

Like Chis and Rorer-714 posted the link to my site above. You can contact me by that webpage or if you want, I can PM you my number. I can tune an Saturday or Sunday. I'm a school Teacher...so in just about 2.5 weeks I will be out of school for the summer and can tune any day then. Just let me know.

Thanks, Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts