Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want a full muzzy exhaust with dual black canister and a digituner or something to get the best performance to go with it..what kinda pricing am i looking at for a 2012 xt 1000. and is muzzy the best best for most power?

·
Registered
359 Posts
look up vforcejohn here on the forum for pricing as he is a dealer and puts his own custom mapping on the digituner mapped for your application. As for the best for power, I can't make the claim that it is the best as I am not a tuner but from all of the posts regarding other brands, my readings would lead me to believe it is in the top 5 producers.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Barker Exhaust will have there full system ready by mid January and testing is showing huge gains. Keep an eye out for it.

Let-R-buck

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
i want a full muzzy exhaust with dual black canister and a digituner or something to get the best performance to go with it..what kinda pricing am i looking at for a 2012 xt 1000. and is muzzy the best best for most power?
It's the best for power that I have tested so far. other pipes I've tested do OK, but none do as well as the Muzzy.

full systems take power from 61-63 rwhp stock to 70-72 rwhp.

slipon does the same, but power falls off faster past 50 mph vs a full system. meaning, full system holds higher rwhp at higher speeds.

the full system with black teflon cans (retails 885.00) my price 750.00

I do have these in stock now. 3 left

I also have slipon singles 355.00 or polished slipons 330.00

The tuner I recomend is the Digituner. 225.00 I have these programmed up and ready to plug and ride.

I have all these in stock and ready to go.

John

·
Registered
372 Posts
Does that $750 include the tuner?

·
Vendor
1,338 Posts
Does that $750 include the tuner?
750 is the full dual pipe muzzy with black cans, 225.00 is the tuner.

Muzzys retail prices are 885.00 pipe, 250 tuner. I'm way cheaper than that already. I can't include the tuner at 750 price, sorry.

Slip-on (black or polished) and Digituner is 555.00 to 580.00 nice 8-9 rwhp gains there as well and top quality parts which ever way you choose for pipe color.

I have all these setups now in stock ready to go.

John

·
Registered
372 Posts
If you get 8-9 hp to the ground with the system, how many hp would you say the system puts to the crank?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts