Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking about getting the brp snorkel kit on the xmr however my concern is....

When riding certain places we go we cross 26 creeks so we all splash each other while going through, wondering if the water will be able to make it in the snorkel from water flying sideways and what not???? Any input helps! Thanks in advance

·
Registered
444 Posts
I d8nt think the brp snorkle kit raises the air intake mor than a couple inches above the stock xmr snorkles, iv l8oked into it for my 650 xmr

·
Registered
46 Posts
Was thinking about getting the brp snorkel kit on the xmr however my concern is....

When riding certain places we go we cross 26 creeks so we all splash each other while going through, wondering if the water will be able to make it in the snorkel from water flying sideways and what not???? Any input helps! Thanks in advance
Im sure a few droplets of water won't kill it. By time the water would make it to the cylinder inlet it should have atomized to a point due to suction and pressure change. Its not like it would be sucking in a cup or two all at once. A snorkel kit is definitely a better solution to doing nothing at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts