Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Atv riding is coming soon and want to try another tuner and stop on the pcv but i dont know what to do does the dual tune is really better?????

Thanks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
It was explained to me that single channel autotune is fine for mild upgrades like an exhaust. Once you get into more internal mods like cams is when you will benefit from a dual channel autotune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so please excuse my fat finger syndrome.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
It was explained to me that single channel autotune is fine for mild upgrades like an exhaust. Once you get into more internal mods like cams is when you will benefit from a dual channel autotune.

That's it in a nutshell. Check out the Dobeck AFR+ too. It's got wide band O2 sensor and A/F gauge for easy tuning and setup without the ned to build a program with a computer or find one that's close and load it up hoping it works for your setup. It also autotunes. All for $375 including the programmer, gauge, and Bosch O2 sensor.

AFR+ ATV Fuel Programmers

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

That's it in a nutshell. Check out the Dobeck AFR+ too. It's got wide band O2 sensor and A/F gauge for easy tuning and setup without the ned to build a program with a computer or find one that's close and load it up hoping it works for your setup. It also autotunes. All for $375 including the programmer, gauge, and Bosch O2 sensor.

AFR+ ATV Fuel Programmers
I had one thats why i want to try something else the afr is maybe a good product but for me its over.............

·
Registered
62 Posts
My dual autotune is coming in by the end of this week I'll let you know how I like it. I will say the customer service from Steve at monster products is outstanding. He helped me sett up a table to run with my slip on exhaust. He took control of my computer and set it up himself. Very cool! But now I'm running dual muzzy's so the autotune is desirable as it would be for you if you do the same

·
Registered
120 Posts
Steves customer service is outstanding. He's been out of the shop for a couple weeks due to some extremely unfortunate circumstances and is just getting back and caught up. For what he's had to go through lately, it's amazing he's back to work already, let alone taking care of all his customers like he is. HUGE shout out and thank you to Steve from Monster.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Steve at monster products has some of the best customer service out there and he is one of the most knowledgable.
Wether you go fuel monster or PCV get the dual autotune as its the most accurate way to control fuel which is also the safest and provides the most power.
Dobeck stuff is okay for just a slipon but after that their fuel controllers become barbaric for adjustment and will never get you an accurate AFR plus to dual autotune with a dobeck you need to buy 2 completed AFR+ setups which costs more money then a PCV and fuel monster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts