Can-Am ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
thought i heard the growlers already are, could be wrong tho.
25.5 only right now, still waiting for a reply from Pitbull on the 27.5 Growlers.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
thought i heard the growlers already are, could be wrong tho.
25.5 only right now, still waiting for a reply from Pitbull on the 27.5 Growlers.
27.5" Growler 14" arrive on the 16th. The 12" will be three weeks after. Actually...the 27.5x9R12 deliver to our STL warehouse on the 16th as well...but the 27.5x11R12 will be three weeks later. It's just how it is sometimes.

We have the 25.5" Rocker Ubers and Growlers in stock. We have the 26.5" Rockers Ubers in stock...and within two weeks we will have the 27.5" Growlers Ubers in stock.

The 26.5" Growler Ubers will be available in June.

The 27.5" Rockers - no schedule yet.

A lot has happened in the last 18 months that has 100% completely screwed up production as well as this country. So...we're doing our best to pump out our tires as fast as possible. Suffice it to say that our tires are of the highest quality, our company is strong and we are committed to producing these tires in the United States...so nothing has changed other than issues concerning rubber supply and US factories abilities to keep up with recent demand. China has royally screwed the rest of the world by purposely gobbling up raw materials in order to artificially inflate prices for American factories. It is a direct response to Barrack Hussein Obama's anti-China Tariffs on passenger and light truck tires.

·
Registered
156 Posts
27.5" Growler 14" arrive on the 16th. The 12" will be three weeks after. Actually...the 27.5x9R12 deliver to our STL warehouse on the 16th as well...but the 27.5x11R12 will be three weeks later. It's just how it is sometimes.

We have the 25.5" Rocker Ubers and Growlers in stock. We have the 26.5" Rockers Ubers in stock...and within two weeks we will have the 27.5" Growlers Ubers in stock.

A lot has happened in the last 18 months that has 100% completely screwed up production as well as this country. So...we're doing our best to pump out our tires as fast as possible. Suffice it to say that our tires are of the highest quality, our company is strong and we are committed to producing these tires in the United States...so nothing has changed other than issues concerning rubber supply and US factories abilities to keep up with recent demand. China has royally screwed the rest of the world by purposely gobbling up raw materials in order to artificially inflate prices for American factories. It is a direct response to Barrack Hussein Obama's anti-China Tariffs on passenger and light truck tires.
I do appreciate the Response, and I would like to know which warehouse will receive the 27.5 Growlers first so I can Place my order.

ATB.

·
Registered
141 Posts
So you don't want tariffs on tires imported from countries with no environmental standards or labor standards or patent inforcement?.....or you do?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

I do appreciate the Response, and I would like to know which warehouse will receive the 27.5 Growlers first so I can Place my order.

ATB.
They are coming into the St. Louis warehouse

·
Registered
156 Posts

ATB.
They are coming into the St. Louis warehouse
How do we order from the St. Louis Warehouse?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
So you don't want tariffs on tires imported from countries with no environmental standards or labor standards or patent inforcement?.....or you do?
I am 100% for a level playing field and requiring countries that don't respect our laws to respect our laws and international laws. All I said was that the Chinese are not responding well to our imposition of the tariffs on light truck and passenger tires coming from China. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Any Updates?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
we can accommodate export shipments...yes. We have a dealer in Sweden which might be easier for you to purchase from.

Please use our dealer locator to find that dealer.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hooooooo .... 1150 miles separates France from Sweden :sad:

Would you suggest me another way to import your tires in France ?

Thank you very much. :th_smiliewavey:

·
Registered
89 Posts
What about exporting to South Africa?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I would like to try your tires in the deep snow but if they don't work I would stuck with them.
I can tell you I have been running my 27.5 Growlers in the deep snow with a load on the quad and the plow and they are amazing.

·
Registered
401 Posts
You won't be dissapointed in the Growlers for snow, or any terrain.

Here is my latest vid of them. The snow was around 15" deep in most parts with up to 36" drifts. The growlers did Float pretty well, the front tires stayed on top of the snow most of the time.

I have some other vids of a set of 25.5" growlers @ Andygru on youtube.

Have Fun!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts