Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a new winch for my renegade and can't decide which one. I was thinking about getting the pro vantage 3500 s or the vantage 3000 s. I know the pro vantage is a better all around winch but is it worth the extra couple hundred dollars?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went with a ProVantage 35000s because I found a place that sold it a couple hundred dollars cheaper then the BRP website, here in Canada. I got if for the same price as the lower end warn winch BRP offers.

I think you should consider how often your going to use your winch, if somewhat often id go with a Provantage. For rare emergencies then a Vantage should be more then sufficient.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My renegade doesn't have a winch at the moment. I'm just sick of getting my buddy's to help me out every time I get stuck lol. We use our winches pretty much every time we go out riding so maybe the pro vantage is the way to go. Droors92 where exactly did you get your winch from?

·
Registered
25 Posts
My renegade doesn't have a winch at the moment. I'm just sick of getting my buddy's to help me out every time I get stuck lol. We use our winches pretty much every time we go out riding so maybe the pro vantage is the way to go. Droors92 where exactly did you get your winch from?
I ordered mine from here:

Warn ProVantage 3500-S Winch with Synthetic Rope - Winches - Accessories - - Canada's Motorcycle

It was my first time ordering from there, prices were good, free shipping & quick delivery. Not to mention a lot cheaper the ordering from the BRP website...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked them up and they are the cheapest place I have found in Canada. They are a lot cheaper out of the states but by the time you add the difference our dollar is to there's it ends up being more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts