Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
7,570 Posts
Sounds like a simple failure of the relay, just replace it with a new one.

To confirm, those other 3 in there are identical, simply swap a couple around, buzzing should follow the bad relay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hola Buenos dias vieras que pienso que los relevos estan buenos. Luego en la pantalla me apareció un problema de comunicación de transmisión. Le di neutro y luego parqueo. Apreté freno de pie y luego star y editó arrancó y no volvió a sonar el relay dejó imágenes por si a alguien le funciona o tiene el mismo problema.

Según me dice el mecánico es problema del sensor de cambios o velocidad de limpiar o comprar nuevo.

PD: ¿Qué piensan?

Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper

·
Regular Joe
2014 Maverick 1000r
7,570 Posts
Hello Good morning you see that I think the relays are good. Then a transmission communication problem appeared on the screen. I gave it neutral and then I park. I pressed the foot brake and then started and edited it started and the relay did not sound again, I left images in case someone else has the same problem or it works.

According to what the mechanic tells me, it is a problem with the gear or speed sensor to clean or buy a new one.

PS: What do you think?
I'm in agreement ^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts