Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting a 4x4 quad for a long time. Finally decided to go for it. I've been trying to read up as much as possible on this thing. What should I watch out for? What do I need to be careful with or known problems? Can't wait to pick it up.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome and congrats

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've been wanting a 4x4 quad for a long time. Finally decided to go for it. I've been trying to read up as much as possible on this thing. What should I watch out for? What do I need to be careful with or known problems? Can't wait to pick it up.
congrats! i would recommend getting some skids

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations great choice . Picking mine up Tuesday I went with the brushed aluminum .
I agree with Joe440 get the skids

·
Registered
570 Posts
I sure am happy with mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Not too much. A good foam filter and skids will do. Just do reg maintenance and it will be good. Im almost on 1,000 miles and still on factory pads and tie rods.. I by far dont ride easy. I keep up with all the dirtbikes, Ride fast, drag race and jump some.. Most people that wear the brakes pads dont think before they have to stop. Keep your distance of other riders(i do about 40-50 feet) The engine braking is meant to slow you down and it will do that in a hurry. I hardly have to use my brakes when riding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts