Thanks

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
PM Ryan at RVS. He's sharp on QSC.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
I can help you out. But stocks are VERY low right now on everything from them. Texas Nationals cleaned us out bad as well as QSC. Most stuff is about 2 weeks out right now. Some a month.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What would be the price including shipping to Canada for a 650 kit? I'm running 28" mega mayems I think there 34lbs

·
Registered
570 Posts
28" mayhems are awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
I ordered mine from Rocky Mountain ATV, great service, and cheaper than Amazon. I have absolutely no complaints on these tires, they ride very smooth, and they really dig. The ground where I ride still has frost in it, so I never really got to test them out in the mud yet, but I think they'll be great!

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
I mean, they are not as smooth as a street radial, but for a mud tire, they are very smooth, very much like the stock.

They really dig!

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts

My 4wheeler stays at my parent place 200 miles away. Here's a vid I made when I got the light, just holding it in my hand. But it gives you an idea.

Reactions: XMRjunkie

·
Registered
126 Posts
28" mayhems are awesome!
JetSnake,
Those Mayhems have to rub the front fender on full compression of the shocks don't they? Do they measure right at 28"?

Reactions: Radical

·
Registered
570 Posts
I notice a slight rub on the harder hits, at 4 psi I think they were right at 28".

·
Registered
126 Posts
I notice a slight rub on the harder hits, at 4 psi I think they were right at 28".
I have the same issue when coming down from a wheelie or any time the shocks would bottom out I guess. I'm hoping the Elka's will keep that from happening because I don't want to trim the fender if I don't have to.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm looking for an adjustable kit for my 07 Outlander 650
Thanks
You can try 2kool performance in ontario or Rory at FFun motorsports in Saskatchewan 1-306-934-3717 all in Canada and deal with QSC. Before I upgraded my primary I loved the clutch kit.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks
Sorry for getting off topic on your thread Bullet. I'm looking at a clutch upgrade asap too. Never did anything to my '09 outty. My buddy put a Dalton kit in his XMR and likes it. I'm thinking about a QSC primary.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks
You can try 2kool performance in ontario or Rory at FFun motorsports in Saskatchewan 1-306-934-3717 all in Canada and deal with QSC. Before I upgraded my primary I loved the clutch kit.
Rory at ffun is the general manager now, ask for Austin in parts, he'll hook you up, they were expecting some to show up today, not sure if they did, but they usually order like 50, they go fast so call asap

·
Registered
185 Posts
I ordered mine from Rocky Mountain ATV, great service, and cheaper than Amazon. I have absolutely no complaints on these tires, they ride very smooth, and they really dig. The ground where I ride still has frost in it, so I never really got to test them out in the mud yet, but I think they'll be great!
How wide are those they almost look all the same width

·
Registered
570 Posts
Front is 28-9-14
Rear is 28-11-14

1 - 18 of 18 Posts