Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well with only 345 miles on the stock pads they were toast. So I decided to try Race-Driven brake pads out. I was going to go through Amazon, but phone directly to Race-Driven. The savings is unbeatable, $49.95 for all three sets of severe-duty brake pads. My buddy, who owns a Polaris ordered his brake pads too, $54.95 for the four sets of severe duty. The shipping was $19.95 split two ways. That made my share $60.00, no extra charges. I can't say enough about the service, ordered on Friday of one week and recieved them on the following Wednesday. From USA to Canada I thought this was pretty good. Now the test for how they will last and work, I will post later on, I hope real later on. Again, I can't say enough how great they are to deal with. Just to let people know, here EBC brake pads would of cost me total of $147.00.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Race driven is the best pad out Imo
Definitely the best pad for the $ hands down .

·
Registered
112 Posts
I agree, the service is great. I ordered a set for my outlander on tuesday and got them on thursday. Put the rear pads on last night so we'll see how they hold up.

I got them on ebay from Race-Driven for $49.95 with free shipping.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I put them on mine at about 500 miles. I now have 8,500 on it and they are still about half pad. I can't believe how well they are doing.

·
Registered
112 Posts
So I put the race driven pads all the way around on my outlander. I noticed that I have some squealing coming from the front right one and it seems like only this one. Not sure what is going on. I hear it squeaking even when not applying the brakes. Any ideas?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have race driven on my outlander 1000. they work much better. my stock ones lasted about 120 miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts