Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I maganged to get 3.5hrs of video cut to 8.5 minutes, they had a truck serving Fish&chips at the halfway point in the woods :clapsmilie:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

I was a bit surprised that I didn't see more with tracks over tires.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Excellent Video and the first song was AWESOME!!! ("Out for a Rip") Is that available on cd? Who sings it? Funny as hell!!!:yahoo:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like I missed out on a good run. I had to work and couldn't get it off. :(
When and where is the next run?

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Looked like a fun ride! What was the "Pull'r Over" all about tho?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Looks like it was a fun day, great video.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I'd say they were checking bike registrations. They do the same in New Bruswick, regisitration, Insurance and trail pass.

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Good stuff. Looked like a blast.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya....remember my rear aluminium gas can holder? ...it blocks the view of the licence plate. I removed it so he could see my 2014 registration sticker.

He was cool, complimented my gas holder and gave thumbs up!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looks like fun

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Ya....remember my rear aluminium gas can holder? ...it blocks the view of the licence plate. I removed it so he could see my 2014 registration sticker.

He was cool, complimented my gas holder and gave thumbs up!
Oh yeah, I forgot all about the gas holder. It is a nice set up! :th_smiliethumbsup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Excellent Video and the first song was AWESOME!!! ("Out for a Rip") Is that available on cd? Who sings it? Funny as hell!!!:yahoo:
Artist: Stro, "Out for a rip"

·
Registered
651 Posts
Yeah that video is a good one. And I really like that first song too! I've looked all over the internet for it and can't find it. Can you post a link to download, Nickb?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah that video is a good one. And I really like that first song too! I've looked all over the internet for it and can't find it. Can you post a link to download, Nickb?
You should be able to find it on iTunes. I found it funny since it's making fun of us Canadians lol I believe the artist is from Alberta

·
Registered
336 Posts
Put 'er in low ehh.

Thanks for posting the artist and their video too. That's too funkin' funny. Canadians are awesome!!! Love the 1970's Ski-Doo hat on the one guy, I had the same hat!:thumbsmilie:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts