Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a post for anyone considering purchasing the Razorback Offroad Expedition Rack. When I bought mine, I was worried it would be worth the money. So far, I'm impressed with the rack. It took 3-4 weeks to arrive after ordering. The packaging was excellent and protected the rack very well. I went all-in and also got the Rotopax mounts and a spare tire mount. The rack fit well and is very solid. The only installation problem I had was with the door hinge plates. The shoulder bolts wouldn't fit through the holes so I had to drill the holes out a little bit. The door opens easily even with a spare tire on it thanks to the gas strut. The enclosed area within the rack has lots of room for a dog or gear etc. I can't wait for mud season to be over in New Hampshire so I can hit the trails with it!

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Outlander XMR 650
4,097 Posts
Nice!

Consider copy/paste-ing this in the product reviews subforum as well:

ATV Product Reviews

Reactions: Hagar8907

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a post for anyone considering purchasing the Razorback Offroad Expedition Rack. When I bought mine, I was worried it would be worth the money. So far, I'm impressed with the rack. It took 3-4 weeks to arrive after ordering. The packaging was excellent and protected the rack very well. I went all-in and also got the Rotopax mounts and a spare tire mount. The rack fit well and is very solid. The only installation problem I had was with the door hinge plates. The shoulder bolts wouldn't fit through the holes so I had to drill the holes out a little bit. The door opens easily even with a spare tire on it thanks to the gas strut. The enclosed area within the rack has lots of room for a dog or gear etc. I can't wait for mud season to be over in New Hampshire so I can hit the trails with it!

View attachment 101988 View attachment 101989 View attachment 101990
View attachment 101991
View attachment 101993
That rack looks great! I’ve def been contemplating one. Did you notice if the extra weight took up much of the suspension?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That rack looks great! I’ve def been contemplating one. Did you notice if the extra weight took up much of the suspension?
That's going to be tough for me to judge as I just purchased the Maverick and didn't have any time on the trail with it before putting the rack on it. I'll have to let you know after I get it out once mud season here is over. I don't think it will be a big difference unless I put a lot of weight on the top rack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts