Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clang!! Revs up... Crap. Gas running out. Towed back to camp

Question I have is, how do I access the fuel pump!??

It looks as if a molded piece of plastic that is large enough to be part of the frame molding, is covering the pump and bottom of the tank.

How do I access the leak?

And do I buy oem ujoints? I don't see a grease zerk on it..

·
Registered
117 Posts
the zerk is right in their, there are 2 u- joints in the back and where they connect t
Google Image Result for http://www.gunsmoke.com/motorcycling/r100gs/drive_shaft/images/taiwanese_u-joint.jpg

at the 9th pic the grease zerks should be located in that position same with the u joint in the front right ahead of the engine, that one is tricky, i installed a 90* zerk their, makes it easy, it has a sweet spot when the skids are off and you can get under there and grease it.

if i was you i'd just say skrew it and take off the back plastic assyb, but its your choice and how much you wanna make your hands dirty... never happened to me so dunno, hope ya get it fixed :D

·
Premium Member
9,582 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Duluth area can am tech??

Thanks guys. Yeah it's either get dirty or pay the piper.

Don't really want to do it myself, mainly time constraints. But the local dealer has got to be the lowest rated dealer for miles around. Lots of complaints.

Anybody know of a good can am tech without using the local Polaris /skidoo dealer in west Duluth?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.