Can-Am ATV Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well did the install of a new 3500 pound winch on rear, was quick and easy install, I didnt use the wired control because the 2 wireless remotes I figured would be enough and I just leave them in the glove box in rear. Now for the testing I know there has been a few times where if I didnt have my riding buddy to pull me out , I would have been stranded so this will just give me more options if I out with just my kids or myself.
View attachment 104828 View attachment 104829 View attachment 104830 View attachment 104831 View attachment 104832
Do you ever run with your normal tires of do you leave your tracks on? Would love to see a side pic of how far the winch sticks out compared to your tires. I really want to do this setup but afraid the winch will stick out too far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,

I am mulling over installing a rear winch on my Outlander 1000. Any comments or suggestions? Is it worth it, or no? Anyone know of any good winch mounts for the back of the bike?

(I searched the forum to no avail on this topic. If there is a good thread going already it would be great if someone would post the link here)

Look at this. Website.. I was on the same idea. And. Come up with this mount for my outlander 1000 .. havent order it. Yet .

21 - 22 of 22 Posts