Can-Am ATV Forum banner

301 - 310 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Cool looking rides. Just came to check this post out because the original poster, Renelander. Because of his findings way back in 2012,I waited before I bought my 2014 Outlander. Take some time and go back to the start of this thread and you will notice around 2013 you don't see anymore post from Renelander. He was the first to notice the cracks in the front and I believe help convince BRP they needed to fix the problem that at first BRP denied was their fault. You won't find the post dealing with the Crack frames, I think it has been removed. I think it was over 150 post long. Many thanks to Renelander.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think of buying a 2018 can am renegade xxc 1000r. Quad had 4 hours and extended warranty till 2021. Asking price is 10k, got the guy down to 9k. Quad is red and white.
Is this a good deal?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked up mine today also. 2017 1000 xxc with 441 miles.

Anyone have suggestions on exhaust that isnt mind numbing loud.
Congratulations on your gorgeous triple-black bike. I'm loving our Empire dual exhaust with Quiet Core turn-downs. It's a nice balance between deep & loud.

- Dave

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thank you, I got lucky enough to find 2 full muzzy dual systems and bought them both. I am going to redo both systems to new and likely sell one.

301 - 310 of 310 Posts