Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the outlander and renegade rims the same offset and width?

There's a guy locally selling 2016 renegade 12'' beadlocks and that would allow me to mount my mega mayhems myself to have a spare set of mud tire.

Are they the same width and offset?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bah hope they fit I just bought the set of beadlocks to mount my mega mayhem tires.
I love those tires they are awesome for wet spring forest rides when everything is mud, I'll keep the set just for that because it's awesome running in muddy terrain with those tires.
I'll have a set of bearclaws for summer dry trail and the megas for damp spring rides.

I just can't sell the megas and loose 400-500$, so I'd rather pay 350$ and just have a spare set of beadlocks to mount the megas. I love those tires, they just don't slip, they eat damp terrain.There is no real point using the bearclaws for the muddy fields/forest rides when the megas perform way better, and there is no point running the megas for trail when the bearclaws do much better... eh. I'll just keep 2 sets.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Offsets for all years are identical. The only issue is taking a 2011 or less and putting it on a 2012 can rub brake calipers. You'll be fine.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so 2016 renegade on 2013 outlander should be fine.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the rims today, will clean all holes and buy new bolts.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got a set of M6x25mm grade 10.9 bolts and washers to replace the 8.8 black OEM bolts that have been torqued too much.

They are zinc plated, would have liked black better but oh well, whatever. Those won't break.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts