Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody. We have a group buy on Ricochet Skid plates for any machine/option they make them for going on right now at our sister site GRIZZLYCENTRAL and figured you guys should benefit from too. This group buy will end on Friday April 30th, 2010. Orders are being shipped out as they are coming in.

Color anodizing (only on the a-arm skids and bash plate) can add up to 3-5 days in turn-around time. Especially black.

Orders from Canada and Alaska are $40 extra but still a super deal in most cases. Please call for these Alaskan and Canadian orders.

If you are interested in a set of Ricochet Skid Plates at a discounted price, then please...

CLICK HERE TO GO ORDER YOURS NOW!

Note: We are adding these products to our new website. If you do not see skids for your machine at the link above, then please call us at 518-314-1130 for more info.

Join our Group Buy Event On FACEBOOK here and tell others about your experience with us and your skids!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I called no answer, :smiliestinks: Fail

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Shoot em a PM.

Reactions: NUCLEAR POWERSPORTS

·
Registered
422 Posts
I just pm u guys

·
Registered
161 Posts
I called no answer, :smiliestinks: Fail
Sorry we must have been on the other line. If that happens, just leave a message and we get back to you pretty quick.

No fail...we were probably on with somebody that did leave a message. :thumbsmilie:
One thing I dislike is having to leave a message at a business feels like I am calling someones home.

I own a business and I have 5 lines coming in and we always answer the phone or we lose customers.

I don't know about you but I don't like playing Phone tag when I am ready to buy something, I don't have the time.

If your running a group buy you should list the price then I don't have to call to find out what the price is.

Sorry to sound like an ass but that is how I feel.

ATB

·
Registered
422 Posts
I called three times and everytime Someone answered the phone

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Great news. I was about to order a set of skids for my sons 09 max. I'll be given you a call and thanks for including us in the group purchase. :clapsmilie:

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
PM sent. Can this thread be stickied or bumped to the top more often? I would think that the more orders they recieve, the better the price will be.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
If your running a group buy you should list the price then I don't have to call to find out what the price is.

Sorry to sound like an ass but that is how I feel.

ATB >>>>>>>>>

I kind of feel the same way, I sent a PM and was told to call?? What is the difference? Wouldn't that tie up one LESS phone line?

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Spoke with Jamey at Nuclear Powersports. Great guy and great deal on skid plates. Just ordered mine. The skid plates are now listed on their website. Thanks for your help Jamey.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Original post has been updated and prices are at our site (as I said..."we do our best" :thumbsmilie:):

If you are interested in a set of Ricochet Skid Plates at a discounted price, then please...

CLICK HERE TO GO ORDER YOURS NOW!

Note: We are adding products to our new website. If you do not see skids for another machine at our site, then please call us at 518-314-1130 for more info.

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Wow, that is a super price I almost wish I needed some and a little gift pack with it, pretty cool.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Bump, just ordered mine. Thanks guys

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just ordered mine as well. Have any idea how long it will take to get them here in a Canada?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.