Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else jump on their machine hit the gas down the trail only to have a feeling that something is missing?? Then you realize you need to hit that button to the right and enter sport mode and then have the feeling of utter and complete satisfaction beyond any known comprehension? Just wondering if that’s just me.

·
Registered
850 Max XT-P
92 Posts
Anyone else jump on their machine hit the gas down the trail only to have a feeling that something is missing?? Then you realize you need to hit that button to the right and enter sport mode and then have the feeling of utter and complete satisfaction beyond any known comprehension? Just wondering if that’s just me.

Is this the button my wife keeps telling me to play with. :sneaky:

·
Registered
Oxford blue 2022 Outlander 850 XT
625 Posts
Yap happened to me first ride with mine.
I used "work mode" to get it on my trailer and avoid sudden throttle accident.
Got to the trail and said to myself "damn my previous Outlander was way quicker and snappier ". Then after a few KMs I got out off my cloud and realized it. Damn is it ever quick and snappy 😜😜😜

·
Registered
2018 can-am outlander XT 650 (abs) with mod's
285 Posts
Mine don't have those "upgrades" but when i did test drive all machine i build: I did some "test"...

Reactions: JLP-XTP

·
Registered
2021 Outlander 850 max XT-P
832 Posts
I found it only gets better with time and break-in. At first jumping felt a little sloppy. Grease the joints often and she will settle right in.

There is a big pile of dirt at the end of our dirt road used to stop cars and trucks

I should have a video dropping in from every bit of 4½-5 feet on flat ground. I thought for sure I was going to bottom out. QS3s on #3 rolling out and decided not to slow down for that pile. I knew I was up there because I was looking down at the mailbox.

It handled it like a champ - surprisingly I became a believer. For a mass produced shock with a single adjustment knob, they do well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts