Can-Am ATV Forum banner

Riders in Texas

3747 Views 12 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  mlenderman32
Anyone in the central or south texas area on this forum, and if there are, anyone know of any close places to ride other than Mud Buddys in Hallettsville?
Anyone in the central or south texas area on this forum, and if there are, anyone know of any close places to ride other than Mud Buddys in Hallettsville?
See more
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
237 Posts
What part of south tx u in? I'm in humble just northeast of Houston we have 3 places local to ride

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Lockhart, the closest park for me is Mud Buddys in Hallettsville...

· Registered
860 Posts
Sabine atv over by jasper. Up in jacksonville you have mud creek and River Run

If I'm posting its because I'm on the side of the trail waiting for you to catch up

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been to river run and mud creek, river run imo is a more superior park than mud creek as far as upkeep and maintinence of there facilities. Never been to sabine ATV park yet but i am always looking to check out a new park in texas... i just have to get the time to do it as i am employed in the texas oilfield, in particular the eagle ford shale play.

· Registered
653 Posts
<---- loves oilfield trash...lol:th_smiliebanana2::clapsmilie::th_smiliethumbsup:

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@ TXMudGirl, I'm not oilfield trash but without this guy, the rig hands and their derrick wouldn't have a foot to stand on... lol! I construct the locations! Big big iron operator!

· Registered
653 Posts
When I was a kid and my dad was alive, he basically raised me in the oilfield. I remember waking up on location with him on my first day of kindergarden and crying because I didnt want to go to school I wanted to stay with him and work...LOL.. I guess that is why I turned out to be a little more on the tomboy side and dont take people's sH!t...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.