Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took a ride out to the desert looking for an old railroad tunnel ... What a great day ... :yahoo:

If you're one of them guys or gals that does everything on a mobile device, you'll have to watch the video here ....

http://vimeo.com/95705154

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I was going to say "where's the snow?" Then I saw a ton of it at the end.:Reinstall 2-6-05 12

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to say "where's the snow?" Then I saw a ton of it at the end.:Reinstall 2-6-05 12

:th_smilieexactly: .... :lachtot:..:th_smilieroflmao:..:lachtot:... :th_smilieroflmao:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Great video man, that is some breath taking scenery. :th_smiliethumbsup:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
We still get to play in the snow here. (and get stuck) Here's a screen shot of my step dad taking the wrong line in corn snow. Have to give him credit though, it was his first real tire ride on the 650 and he's learning quick that you can't baby the clutch like on the Kingquad.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Gunny, hope you don't mind me posting a tire vid here instead of starting a new thread. I don't have the awesome editing that you do though.:notworthy:

As much as I hate to take the tracks off, I'm still having a blast on the round rubber before the dust flies. Here's Brian enjoying the heck out of his new Bearclaw HTRs. They will definitely be my next tire. I'm really impressed with them.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Great Video Gunny. :th_smiliethumbsup:

Looks really dry there all ready. :th_smiliefrustrated Guess thats why they call it a desert. :0headscratch:

DrZ if you quit hitting trees maybe you could keep up. :pi_tongue:

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
In a word . Amazing!

I was able to go any where i wanted while the rest of my group struggled.

They were running
Carlisle 489s and ACT's
DrZ has Sedona Buzz Saw RT's none did very well. They made it but it was a fight at times. we all aired down and did better. But mine was like it was on tracks. I am extremely pleased. I highly recommend the HTR's

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for sharing Gunny !!! Very cool !!!

Glad you enjoyed the video River Guy !! :notworthy:

And THANKS for watch'in too !! :th_smiliewavey:

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Love your videos, Gunny! Keep them coming!

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love your videos, Gunny! Keep them coming!

You are too kind my man !! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts