Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to get a service manual for a 2017 xmr that is not a DVD. A actual paper manual that I can get greasy finger prints, and spill beer on. I don't have a laptop to put in the garage, any help, much appreciated.

·
Registered
789 Posts
And it is not good to spill beer on a laptop, greasy fingers? beer NO.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
There's a lot to be said about having the electronic version of your service manual. It allows you to do a search for key words, making it faster to locate what your looking for, you can print out just the pages that you need and if you get greasy finger prints or spill your bear on them its no big deal. But the key advantage to me is you can down load it to your iPhone and easily take it with you when your riding (kind of cumbersome to carry a hard copy). Also I think the electronic version is cheaper.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I purchased a downloaded PDF version of the service manual for my Outlander. Yep, it's on my laptop. But like Chief says, it is easier to navigate. The thing is 1400 pages long. I read about what I need, then print the critical page or two, and then to the shop to get it all greasy.

David

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the Intel guys, I will probably have to go that route, I really want to know if I can even obtain a actual book format manual? Thought it might be cheaper than buying a lap top, I'm old school I guess. Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts