Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell I haven't even measured it. It fits between the two up and down bars on the brush guard. That's where I'm wanting to mount it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hell I haven't even measured it. It fits between the two up and down bars on the brush guard. That's where I'm wanting to mount it
I will post up some pics as soon as I make it home. I put mine just above my winch in the brush guard. Maybe I can talk the wife into send me a pic of it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
24 in light bar.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts

Here is mine. It is a 21". I make the L shaped brackets and just tek screwed the bar to the rack. I also did a few quick spot welds since the one tek screw didn't hold and I lost my bar going down a trail.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428578121.401402.jpg
10" sirius bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
570 Posts
6" rigid industries

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
JetSnake that looks like a diffused lense. How does that work for you?

shmoky

·
Registered
570 Posts

shmoky
Diffused it is! It does lack the distance a little more than I'd like, but it's like an explosion of light, if shines very wide, and very high, like way up in the trees. If I'm running some slower speed trails through the woods, it's perfect, with the light bar only, no head lights. But if I'm running some higher speeds, that's when I notice the shorter distance. Turning on the stock head lights takes care of the distance issue, but shines a yellow blob in the middle of the white LED light bar. So, I ordered a set of LED bulbs to replace the factory bulbs, I'm thinking they should be the same color as the light bar. Running the light bar and the LED bulbs in the stock head lights, I should be set.

·
Registered
135 Posts

shmoky
Diffused it is! It does lack the distance a little more than I'd like, but it's like an explosion of light, if shines very wide, and very high, like way up in the trees. If I'm running some slower speed trails through the woods, it's perfect, with the light bar only, no head lights. But if I'm running some higher speeds, that's when I notice the shorter distance. Turning on the stock head lights takes care of the distance issue, but shines a yellow blob in the middle of the white LED light bar. So, I ordered a set of LED bulbs to replace the factory bulbs, I'm thinking they should be the same color as the light bar. Running the light bar and the LED bulbs in the stock head lights, I should be set.

Could you post a night pic? I'm curious what it looks like in an actual environment rather than trying to see if you can hit a stop sign 800 yards away. I've been watching videos on YouTube and I can't seem to remember the last time I need to light up a building on a trail at twilight. I wanna see how it lights up a trail or field. I'm debating on the diffused or driving because I want a swath of light and some distance. Not really liking what I've seen on the combo. It seems to leave a gap between the two beams. The son's stepson was clobbered by a Doe at about 30 mph. Not sure who pooped more. I want to see I don't have the same experience.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Here's a vid I took when I got it, just holding it in my hand, but it gives you and idea.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Installed 2, 14'' Epistar Light bars from Ebay, paid $75 for both of them with shipping included. Wired one light bar to low beams and the other to high beams.

Attachments

Reactions: mariomailhot85

·
Registered
790 Posts
VisonX

1 - 20 of 20 Posts