Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was also looking at the mud industries kit. It looks good and price is not too bad but looking for some people that have em and have installed them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes this is what he said.........it will work on the xtp up to 2014 models. It does come with vent line to relocate vents for diffs, trans ect. The air box is a 2" air riser, the inlet is the same oem size as the factory. Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
can am renegade

Hello names jonny new to the forum I was wondering if anybody has tried the snorkel kit from snorkelyouratv.com I'm looking for 2015 model 1k looks nice haven't heard anything about it wondering if anybody has installed one yet thanks ahead of time

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was checking them out Jonny. I heard they are very hard to install and don't fit right. My buddy has one and he said his plastics don't even for back together properly

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thankyou for the feedback I really appreciate it. Anybody else with feedback on the product would very much be appreciated and I hope I ain't bothering anybody by posting on here.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I want one that's 2" wide for my XTP that comes out and hugs the speedo pod and doesn't stand up 2 feet in the air in front of my face. Who makes that one?

·
Registered
118 Posts
They're like $400 I think. That's crazy :th_smiliebanana2:
I should look into building my my own I just need motivation. Oh and knowledge.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I actually just got the kit yesterday. I'm stuck right now cause I never got instructions and this guy is impossible to get a hold of. I never got the vent lines with it and the armor tips I got didn't have the screens in them. I'm on the hunt for instructions so I can do it today but no luck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts