Can-Am ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

snorkles

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  jimmystewart 
#1 ·
Is East Coast Snorkles still in business? I cant find them...or is there better snorkles kits for the Gade 1000, any Pics of 2" snorkles set-up? Thanks...

#3 ·
Order the xmr cvt exhaust snorkel, it's super cheap and looks factory. Then make your own from there. It's super easy to make a snorkel and a lot cheaper. Unless you have deep pockets and aren't worried about price. But Ibe only heard of them through forums, I'm unsure how to contact them.

#5 ·
It doesn't matter, just order the xmr exhaust snorkel, then go to Home Depot or whatever store is around, get rubber coupling and hose clamps to connect it.

It will bolt right up and fit like an oem fit. Doesn't bulge the plastics or you don't have to modify the plastics to fit it. When I installed mine, I bought some header wrap and wrapped the part of the snorkel that runs by the motor exhaust.

#6 ·
Here is a picture that kind of shows it.. I don't have any others, because my motor is currently on the floor of my garage

Attachments

Reactions: Zilla28
#7 ·
I managed to do my own snorkels. All 2"
Any questions, just ask

#8 ·
#9 ·
heres how mine turned out. im having the snorkels hydro-dipped

Attachments

#11 ·
Mine are all 2"

#12 ·
Lots of different styles, lots of different ways to do it, lots of choices. I do not like any big snorkel kit, sticks out from the quad, gaudy looking! I like clean and flush and CUSTOM!
Here is my kit:
Can Am Renegade 800 1000 Custom Snorkel Kit for G2 Models 2012 2014 | eBay

The only tricky piece for custom doing the Renegades is the exhaust exit, as some say to buy the XMR piece, i discovered an alternate route and include that as well as the air box tube piece in my kits, hell i've sold some just those 2 pieces and they built their own design from there! The sky is the limit as the G2 Renegades have a lot more room to work with with installing the pipes.

Attachments

#14 ·
All 2" will work...
It's all up to you, everybody does theirs different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.