Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my newest video. :th_smiliewavey:

This is from a week ago & if these warm temps keep up here, tomorrow's ride might be my last. But I said that once already & I'm still riding, so I guess I'll have to wait & see what tomorrows conditions look like. :aniwheeler6:

Anyway, here's the link to the Youtube video. I wanted to use some different tunes, but YT blocked those & I had to redo the video. The second link is from my channel on Vimeo & I was able to use the tunes I wanted to ... so, watch either one or better yet, watch then both ... several times even !! ................... WHAT ?? :th_smiliebanana2:

https://vimeo.com/121579803

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Love the snow videos! Wish we had as much as you do!....are those state, federal, or private trails that you ride on? The scenery is beautiful!

Reactions: GunnyE9

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Looks like your season is getting down there too. I couldn't go this weekend even if we did have good snow since I have to go to Seattle for education. At least I don't have to feel like I'm missing anything... until you keep posting these tracking vids!!!:th_smilieboohoo:

Reactions: GunnyE9

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love the snow videos! Wish we had as much as you do!....are those state, federal, or private trails that you ride on? The scenery is beautiful!
Why Thank You Spawn, always glad to hear you enjoy the video's !! :th_smiliewavey:

Trails ?? I don't ride no stink'in trails in the winter !! :lachtot:

OK, OK ... sometimes I have to because of the conditions or the terrain ... :twitch:

Where I ride in the winter is a combination of state (public), federal (also public), and private lands. One just has to respect all three & so far there have no issues ... for a lot of years actually. We're pretty lucky that way out here and I hope it never changes !! :th_smiliethumbsup:

Thanks for tak'in the time to watch the video too !! :notworthy:

Looks like your season is getting down there too. I couldn't go this weekend even if we did have good snow since I have to go to Seattle for education. At least I don't have to feel like I'm missing anything... until you keep posting these tracking vids!!!:th_smilieboohoo:

Yup, it's been in the 60's & close to 70's here this week. It did look like next week was going to be stormy, but not now ... :sad11: ... so I'm gonna go as often as I can while I can .... :yahoo:

Hopefully Dr_Z I'll have another track'in video up next week that you can watch !! :th_smiliepc: ..... :th_smilieroflmao:

And Thank You for watch'in the video's, I appreciate it !! :notworthy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts