Gades were made for speed!

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
That's as muddy as I get too.:th_smiliethumbsup:

·
Registered
666 Posts
X4, 5, whatever to that lol. My renegade is a fast trail machine, not a mud bogger lol.

Reactions: Hockeyman76ns

·
Registered
17 Posts
Where's the muddy pic ?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Here is a 2015 1000XXC Gade with the latest mud scheme.
If I didn't want to get dirty, I would have bought a golf cart!
To each their own. I bought a Gade because I like to ride fast, and that's what they were made for. I personally dont see the point in buying a 12k dollar machine, add a couple grand in big tires, lifts, snorkels, etc to go crawling around in mud pits at 5mph. Then most (not directed at you) bitch when their machine starts falling apart after a season or two. Hmmm....
Again, if that's your flavor then good on you. To each their own.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Need some fender extensions on that Renny, it will keep you as dry as the Outty.
Very cool picture by the way.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Here is a 2015 1000XXC Gade with the latest mud scheme.
If I didn't want to get dirty, I would have bought a golf cart!
To each their own. I bought a Gade because I like to ride fast, and that's what they were made for. I personally dont see the point in buying a 12k dollar machine, add a couple grand in big tires, lifts, snorkels, etc to go crawling around in mud pits at 5mph. Then most (not directed at you) bitch when their machine starts falling apart after a season or two. Hmmm....
Again, if that's your flavor then good on you. To each their own.
I feel you, but if I only wanted to ride trails and go fast, I would have bought a DS450. I like the versatility of the Renegade for that fast trail ride, wheelies, but also not shy away from obstacles on the trail that need 4x4. The trails we ride have places that require crossing fairly deep creeks and going through mud. Now I personally don't see the point in taking on a mud pit when there is a nice trail right beside it. Which is why I won't put on 30+ inch tires. I think they look ridiculous in my opinion.
But at any rate, this particular section is called "The Mud Pit", so let's not turn this into a preference pissing contest (not directed at you) when this area is dedicated to discussing mud.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts