436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 800 outlander MAX

tell me what you think

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not much out there for videos i'm biased too but these are the best videos I have seen for straightline ;)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
It sounds good, but not as smooth as the duals. Thats just part of how the single works.
I've heard good things about them, but I've never laid my hands on one! It looks good!

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
I would never deal with straight line. A friend bought a header from them. The manifold plates were indexed wrong and they wouldn't stand behind their product. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427455712.730764.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427455724.162636.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427455734.764016.jpg

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
They have been great to me they answered all my dumb questions I have their pipe power commander five airbox mod and intake they're going to talk to QSC and get my clutch set up perfect for these mods they have been great to work with I highly recommend them

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
As you can see in the pictures there is a manufacturing problem there and they would not stand behind their product. That's not good business. I have some of their products but a company is only as good as their service is when you have a problem and they have proven not to be a stand up company when there is a problem. The pictures don't lie they screwed up and won't stand behind it..

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not here to get into a pissing match just posting a video so guys know what there pipe sounds like as there are not a lot of things out on them

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
No pissing match just posting how they have taken care of a customer who has quite a few of their products. This could happen to others who deal with them. He spent $700 on that header that they won't stand behind. Not a pissing match just a fact

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Could the manifold be warped so the pipes don't fit ?

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Sounds and looks a lot like a HMF performance series. Which is not a bad thing.:th_smiliethumbsup:

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Weird they didn't fix it for you. Not like Jason to not back up his products. They've treated me well for over 15 years. Only had a couple issues with a couple different products and they took care of me instantly on both of them. They weren't anywhere near a wrongly built piece either.

·
Registered
294 Posts
At that point you call your CC company and dispute the charge it. They are good about getting things sorted out when you pay for something and it is not right...... That would get their attention real fast.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
:th_smilieofftopic:

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
The flanges are clearly indexed incorrectly and welded on wrong. The header was sent back to the vendor. Jason refused to make it right. Can't find the picture with the straight edge across the header flanges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Surprised this thread did not get more traction with al the questions I have answered about straightline performance parts I gained 7-9 hp at the wheels wit the simple bolt on mods intake pipe airbox mod power commander V I can now wheelie my 2012 MAX 800 to 40 MPH n high and it would flip over in low

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Tell me more about this intake..
Did you Dyno it at Jansens in Little Chute?

Reactions: The DUKE

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is made to fit a 1000 or a 800 then he has the custom maps for each machine and there slip on pipe for the power commander 5. No he just told me what they get on there dyno with this exact set up on other outlanders he said 8-9hp but with a max and the extra driveline I am sure it looses some through the extra drive line

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
All slip-on's fit all engine and chassis sizes on a G2 machine, noticed the SPI pipe uses full stainless construction now instead of mild steel ceramic coated which is a plus.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts