Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running these?? I am thinking of these or htrs in 26's

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
874 Posts
I am running them on my side by side. They are super tough. I ride in the deserts of AZ where it is super rocky. They have excellent grip and wear very good plus we guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may be calling you today!!! For a tire and wheel package!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Anyone have any insight on roctanes? I ride trails, hard pack, sandy creeks H&M and brimstone.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a set of 26's on my 800 renegade. I like them. Very good tire and not to bad in some mud situations. My only complaint is they will not hold air with my beadlocks and the manufacture will do nothing. I am stuck with them or sell them. For that reason i will not buy from sti again

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I ordered them to day! 26's and vision 159 outback wheels should be here next week!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've run Roctanes on my last 3 can am's and have been real happy with them, other than the fact that they suck in the snow and my rears on all 3 bikes did leak air. The 26x14's I'm running now did leak air but I broke the tires down and put some bead sealer on them and all good now. I mainly ride rough rocky terrain and they hold up great. I haven't had to plug a tire in 3 years.

Reactions: Discount Tire
1 - 10 of 10 Posts