Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an effort to continue to supply our customers with the best clutch products for their needs, we have now added STM to our lineup. That means weather you need just a basic clutch kit, or complete new clutches to replace worn out OEM ones or to upgrade for HP or riding conditions we're your one stop shop for QSC and STM.

20+ years of clutch tuning and racing experience goes into every kit and setup we build. We will be adding all the great stuff from STM in the next couple weeks. Till then, let me know if I can get you anything.

Ryan

·
Registered
938 Posts
Still waiting to hear back from you as I PM'd you some questions. Is it easier if I call?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Wish you carried them when I bought mine, I ended up buying mine from a shady STM dealership :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still waiting to hear back from you as I PM'd you some questions. Is it easier if I call?
Sorry, haven't been on in a few days. Shop has been crazy busy with deer hunters wanting their ATVs tuned up for opener in a couple weeks. Seems like every year there are always a few who can' figure out why their machine won't start or run right when the last time they used it was hunting last year. :th_smiliepullhair:

Replied to your message a min ago.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Sorry, haven't been on in a few days. Shop has been crazy busy with deer hunters wanting their ATVs tuned up for opener in a couple weeks. Seems like every year there are always a few who can' figure out why their machine won't start or run right when the last time they used it was hunting last year. :th_smiliepullhair:

Lol, same thing in the auto shop. First hot day of the year...."well the air conditioner was working fine last year" SMDH

·
Registered
938 Posts

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me over the phone. Looking forward to some new clutches in the future :thumbsmilie:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Will look you guys up if/when I get a new bike, nice knowing someone has what I need that close to home (Hutchinson)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What would I feel with an stm secondary? I'm already running a primary

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
The secondary shifts faster and smoother. Makes it a little more responsive overall. It does reduce engine braking by about half even with an EBS helix in it.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts

The secondary shifts faster and smoother. Makes it a little more responsive overall. It does reduce engine braking by about half even with an EBS helix in it.
Does that take away the herkey jerky at take off and abrupt slow down when you let off the trottle? Or is that what the primary does?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts

Does that take away the herkey jerky at take off and abrupt slow down when you let off the trottle? Or is that what the primary does?
Curious about this as well

1 - 13 of 13 Posts