Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are headed to Sedona AZ for vacation in July. We are planning on trail riding as much as possible but really aren't looking for super tough runs but rather nice scenic rides. I am getting ready to order some tires/rims and will be taking off the SB tires for the summer. What is a good tire for the Arizona back country? I was planning on trying to keep it at 30x10x14 all the way around and getting beadlocks. So far I have looked into the Bighorn and the Evos but am very open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Jim

p.s. cost is not a factor, this is after all our hobby!

·
Registered
503 Posts
I really like the looks of the efx motoclaws with the msa m21 lok wheels. 8 ply tire. I plan on buying some but havent yet so i cant say how good they are.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I really like the looks of the efx motoclaws with the msa m21 lok wheels. 8 ply tire. I plan on buying some but havent yet so i cant say how good they are.
Those are my favorite rims...with tires, I'd go with roctanes. I believe they are 8 ply and they look good...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well, I went ahead and ordered some tires and wheels today. It's a bit confusing trying to pick the "right" tire and wheel. The last week in April we are headed to Royal Blue in Tennesse for a Spring ride so hopefully they will work well in the wet dirt/mud trails as well as the dry rock/sand this summer. Riding around on the hard pack (mostly hard pack) with the Silverbacks doesn't seem like so much fun.

I did look at the MotoClaws and they seem like a good tire. My dealer was pushing another tire though and they matched the best price I could find on the internet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts