I installed a Superwinch Terra 3500 winch on my new Can Am Outlander Max 800 DPS today and thought I would share a few items with some of the other people here. First, the Terra 3500 winch doesn't fit through the frame opening. You can get one side in, but then you can't get the other side in. I ground down the top of the casting on the winch on the side of the engagement clutch. Now that the winch was in the cavity, it was time to bolt it up. Well, not so quick, the bolt holes didn't line up 100%. I grabbed a step drill and opened up the mounting holes to 1/2 inch. Now the bolts would all fit. I applied lock tite to all the bolts and secured the winch. I removed the inner front right fender liner and found the mounting tab for the winch solenoid. I moved the solenoid around and used one factory hole and drilled another and mounted the solenoid with self tapping screws. I removed the plastic that contains the cluster and found a pair of wires, red and black that were plugged into a cap. I removed the terminal from the cap and tested the red wire. It was hot with key on only. I used this wire to supply voltage to the remotes. I grounded the solenoid to the front cylinder head and ran a + cable to the battery and secured all the wiring with zip ties. I mounted the in/out switch to the left handle bar and installed the remote plug in to the right side upper plastic. Sorry, I was lazy and didn't take any photo's, but if needed I can add some later.