Can-Am ATV Forum banner

Suspension challenges outlander 570

3508 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Rock crawler
2022 outlander 570.
The suspension was to soft for me. I installed the oem heavy springs for the front and it solved most of the soft front issues.
There were no heavy springs listed for the back. I installed another set of the heavy duty oem front springs on the back and problem 100% solved.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
2016 Outlander Max XT 650
2,116 Posts
2022 outlander 570.
The suspension was to soft for me. I installed the oem heavy springs for the front and it solved most of the soft front issues.
There were no heavy springs listed for the back. I installed another set of the heavy duty oem front springs on the back and problem 100% solved.
That's great to hear. Thank you for sharing your solutions with us. I'm sure a lot of members will find this super useful.

Reactions: BombardierBomb

· Registered
9 Posts
2022 outlander 570.
Do you happen to know the part # you ordered for the front springs? I've read a lot of conflicting info about which ones work. I'm looking to firm up my front end with either heavy duty springs or spacers, Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.