Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a little while back I was looking through posts and ran across one that showed a different set of rear trailing arms for a renegade. they were black and looked like they would move the rear tires back just a little bit. ive gone back probably 15 pages now in this section and cant seem to find the post anywhere. was hoping maybe someone knows what post im talking about or the person that made the post could put the link in here.

Im looking to make my renegade all black and figured instead of tearing the rear suspension apart to get mine powered coated that I may just buy a new set (of the ones listed above) depending on the price that is.

thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
a little while back I was looking through posts and ran across one that showed a different set of rear swingarms for a renegade. they were black and looked like they would move the rear tires back just a little bit. ive gone back probably 15 pages now in this section and cant seem to find the post anywhere. was hoping maybe someone knows what post im talking about or the person that made the post could put the link in here.

Im looking to make my renegade all black and figured instead of tearing the rear suspension apart to get mine powered coated that I may just buy a new set (of the ones listed above) depending on the price that is.

thanks
They're "trailing arms" and they were probably custom made. I'm no pro on the subject but people lengthen them to allow larger tires.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I figured that's why they are lengthened. just looking at options for when I go to change the color of all the yellow on the quad. may just look for a used set and get them powered coated. don't really want to have my quad tore apart waiting for parts to get back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts