Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
yes to both. I actually bought an alum. skid plate but it didnt last 1 ride. so i picked up a sheet of 3/8" UHMW and used the old one as a template added a few extra drain holes, it works great but not real cheap.I fabed up the lift too.Ed said that he would have rzr shocks in this week so that will be the next mod.

·
Registered
52 Posts
he told me he would have single stage in this week.I didn't ask about the 2 stage.How do you like the rock sliders ? I've been looking into those as well.

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The rock sliders actually lessen the clearance a bit but will save your side plastic. I know I have taken some good hits in that area.

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Nice rid Jb and Outlandish. I have been looking at RZRs a little.. Kind of thought about saling my outty and getting one..

Hye JB have you had that one at WR yet?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Not yet CC. I went to brimstone this past weekend and had a blast in it. One thing that i did notice is that a quad will go some places better( easier ) but i feel safer in the RZR

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JB800 wrote:
he told me he would have single stage in this week.I didn't ask about the 2 stage.How do you like the rock sliders ? I've been looking into those as well.
JB have you heard anything about the Crutchfields??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes, he has them in stock and i ordered a the single stage all the way around. I'm getting ready to call him right now to tell him not to ship them yet ( I cant get my paypal to work :( )

·
Registered
247 Posts

Ive added a rubberdown 2" lift since the pics. I only have about 50 miles on it as of now...

edited for closer/smaller pics

·
Registered
247 Posts
yeah i still have the stock shocks...

I would love to add some crutchfields or walker evan shocks at some point, but i have things that are higher on the list. Im still debating btwn a Warn XT30 and the new Viper elite 4500. How is your winch holding up? Can you compare it to any of the warn's you had (cant remember if you had an XT or regular outty)

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Riddler 1 question what is that on your tires???????

·
Premium Member
21,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cementhead it looks like he just washed it and then tires hadn't dried yet...or a busy dog LOL

Riddler I have only used the Viper twice, worked well but really can't compare until more use.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Outlandish, you nailedit. I just rinsed off my wheels. I pulled them off my touring (still dirty) and put them on my nice new clean rzr... just didnt look right, so i had to wash them.

When you get to use that thing more, make sure and keep us posted.

Voodoo, i live in Fayetteville.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts