Can-Am ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade my brute force 750 for an outlander 1k. I was wondering if anybody knows if my tatou 4s tracks will fit on the outlander as far as the hub goes. I know I will have to buy the different anti roll brackets. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
yes, just need the proper adapters, not sure if the kawi ones fit but i believe they both have the same bolt pattern, so you may be good to go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I meant to say it was a 2012 also. Does anybody know what the bolt pattern is on the newer outlanders?

·
Registered
875 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Can-am bolt pattern is 4-137. On my Tatou tracks, the drive sprocket her multiple bolt patterns to fit different ATV's. Check to see if yours is the same.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
From what I see online, the Brute force 750 has a 110mm bolt spacing. That's the same as the Kingquad. If you have the hubs with the 3 different holes for spacing, you can switch them just fine. I transferred mine from my King to my Outty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep mine has the three different patterns so maybe a new outlander is in my future. Hahaha

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
my bad, i thought the bolt pattern was the same.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts