Fully Muzzy System
Power Commander
28x10x12 28x12x12 Silverbacks
EPI extreme Clutch kit
BRP rad Relocate

2011 Renegade (mine)
Homemade snorkels
27x10x12 27x12x12 Silverbacks on factory beadlocks

Hopefully next weekend Ill get some videos of my gade in action.

Edit: 2009 outty not 2006.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Sweet vids! That Outy sounds real good. What exhaust is he running?

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
DANG !!! ... That looks like fun !! :th_smiliebanana2: .... and that exhaust sounds awesome !!! :th_smiliethumbsup: ... :th_smiliethumbsup:

THANKS for shar'in some fun times !!! :yahoo:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
nice vid,,,came across a area similar yesterday,,maybe 100 ft long,,,was told it could be 4 ft deep in middle,,,i have stealth snorkels on my xxc....started going in,,,got up to my racks,,,still had away to go,,,decided to back out,,,,think i need higher snorkels,,,

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice vid,,,came across a area similar yesterday,,maybe 100 ft long,,,was told it could be 4 ft deep in middle,,,i have stealth snorkels on my xxc....started going in,,,got up to my racks,,,still had away to go,,,decided to back out,,,,think i need higher snorkels,,,
we always wear chest waders when we ride and when we come up to something like this we just walk it first and feel it out. in this spots case was same thing got about 4 feet deep right off the start then went to maybe 5-6 feet in a few spots, put your front end down and your takin on water. just know your limits i guess haha. GL

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
we always wear chest waders when we ride and when we come up to something like this we just walk it first and feel it out. in this spots case was same thing got about 4 feet deep right off the start then went to maybe 5-6 feet in a few spots, put your front end down and your takin on water. just know your limits i guess haha. GL
didn't have my waders,,,and the water was full of leeches,,,ha,ha, didn't want to have to pull them lil buggers off my head,,,,lol,,,,next time,,,will bring gear,,,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts