Can-Am ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a Honda Rancher ES 350 or trx350 for 10 years now I bought mine new at a dealership in 2001. To be honest I was a little hesitant in getting the first year of the electric shift I didnt want to be a guinnea pig for engineering purposes. But here I am 10 years later and I have had no problems with the shifting or anything for that matter and by no means have i been easy on her. I trail ride every weekend and have clocked over 21,000 miles! So anyone interested in getting a ES model dont hesitate to get it! Just my thoughts hope it helps someone

·
Registered
805 Posts
Typical Honda.......will run forever.

I have 400EX in the garage and haven't had any issues with it since I bought it new in 2004. If Honda had made a model comparable to a Can-Am Renegade, I'd probably have one of those instead of a Renegade.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I also have a honda. its a 07 rubicon. never let me down and hasnt cost me a dime, other than oil changes and minor mods, in 6000 miles.

·
Registered
729 Posts
If you want to buy a bike for work work work you can't go wrong with a Honda.

Now for fun fun fun......Can Am!

·
Registered
675 Posts
I also had a 350 rancher semi auto with no problems.

·
Registered
116 Posts
honda is nice....but ill stick with my can am i prefer independent suspension

·
Registered
243 Posts
oh, and not to mention the "big red" 3 wheeler from about 1985 that also runs like a dream.

in durability, or reliability honda is top of the line in my opinion. no one will out do honda

1 - 9 of 9 Posts